2012 All Star War - Participant List

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Sep 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don't just look at a guys stats to determine if a person is in the top 10000. Actions, especially spy actions count hugely to your overall rank. Build means little. Anyone can nob up a big build.

2. @luckydog. It always seems like a joke to people who don't get in.

3. WHAT THE HELL??? I SIGNED UP!!!๎–I SIGN UP AT 3:01 EDT!!!

4. Frog not a matter if I got in. It wasn't rank that kept me out. It was rest of process that wasnt fair

5. @wulf. I respectfully disagree with your idea that it should be limited to the top 2000. Top 2000 would limit to players who have been in the game a long time, because the way ATA calculates lb stats based more on actions (including spy actions) than it does on size and power. A 10000 limit gives newer players with still decent builds a chance to get in.

6. Lot of cry babies in here.

7. I'm 100% positive I signed up with the correct phrase at about 4 PM September 18th, unless the entire list and waiting list filled up before that (highly unlikely), I'm calling this whole thing bs.

8. I saw your signup WarGorilla

you were a few above mine

you posted: #ASW 2012 not #ASW2012
    so the computer did not accept your post.

This kind of thing happened to many.

9. Shouldn't matter Wulf, devs should get off their lazy butts and read the sign ups their selves!! A sign up is a sign up. These devs don't give a ****

10. First year it was top 2,000 and roster tool 30 hours to fill if I am not mistaken.

This year it was top 10,000 and roster tool 3 hours to fill.

So you can make it ore exclusive or make the window tiny. You can't have both.

We are finding more than a few players who have registered multiple accounts.
    Waiting list may gave a good crack at this. ;)

11. Wulf, the comments on the exactness of the registration requirement are fair. The US centric nature (see my above response) and lack of consideration for a global player group in the timing of the registration process is not equally fair to all

12. What war gorilla said

13. Oops guess i should say -wargorilla- so it counts

14. Besides, I fixed the damn sign up and I'm still not even on the waiting list!!!

15. Thank you chopper.

16. Wulf, Explanation for my post on the last page? Please.

17. Yea. Your right. However, when you are given a specific set of instructions and told to do it "exactly as shown" I have never seen the "it doesn't matter that I didn't follow instructions" excuse work.

18. Agree. This is why I pushed for a top 2000 to top 5000 Roster as in previous years. I was worried this would happen. If you have a better idea for a way to improve signup without reducing the roster we would love to hear it.

There is no "Time of day" where it is not middle of the night somewhere

19. I don't know - I didn't handle the sorting of the roster.
    I recommend you email Support@AThinkingApe.com and "politely" ask them.

20. I didn't make it๎‘. Maybe next year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.