2011 Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Future KaW,
    Do you guys even know what a pwar is?

2. Dear future kawernaughts,

I hope that when you read this, I have the same name — iGolden. Right now, Benny, Corinthian, Wulf, J3lackJ3ird, CoS-Dillybar, Abyssus, -Ninja, Jayde, and NaughtyGwen are the mods. Maybe I'll be a mod!! No...I was silenced 3 times. Not happening. I really hope WC is actual chatting. Okay. Bye!

-iGolden

3. You forgot serpent haha

4. Mine: Wow, pwars are finally gone! Haunting pays the most as an EB.

5. Dear future kaw,
    If u are reading this, then u probably have nothing better to do and still live at ur moms house but I'll make it anyways.
    Did we ever get t6s or spy quests yet or more advanced technology maybe? Hopefully there are less noobs there but I know that's unlikely  mostly what I wonder is what will go on with this mithril though. If any of u are lame enough to be reading this in the future, answer this stuff to my wall or however kaw communicates in the future, I'm not gonna think ur a loser.... Probably

6. Hello Future,
    NemesisFlip here; a member of WIG.
    First, find a good clan to stick with and have fun! Oh.. And Don't forget to give the NOOBs a hard time! Oh wait that's you isn't it?
    Mwahahahaha!

7. Hey guys its ace!!!!! So castle update is out LONG LIVE SWABIA!!!! I hope y'all have a great time havin real wars now that pwars are cut out and minthril inserted instead. I just want to tell everyone that just stay with the game and don't be a noob peace guys.

8. Oh and future, OP is a noob. Don't trust him. Foxes for Life.

9. :O OP IS NOT A NOOB

10. iG FOR LIFE!!!!!!

11. Op is a wubcake and he knows it 

12. The shishery went out!!! Now how do we turn on the sun...

13. Ok, ummmm

Ummmm 

14. Post at top of page 10 is correct 