A long wanted update

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by arkst, Oct 21, 2012.

1. You are on the right track...consider If people posted on the "all" tab, then how will the system differentiate between "talk" or "ad"?

2. Nobody can post in the all section except for moderators.

Name i forgot, Because its one that actually works and resolves the common brought up issue for moderators having to moderate 2 chats at the same time.

3. Not to mention it also gives war clans a council chat which has also been brought up many times.

4. I like it. Email the devs.

5. They would approve of it this time because this was thought out thoroughly . This was put much thought in it and wasn't like others that just say " MAKE A NEW CHAT FOR ADS ! " he figured out a way for mods to be able to moderate everything , he figured something extra for clans and he made this very well formatted . I know this thread was better than ANY other thread I've read on the subject so I give it full support

6. Thanks Lycan

7. My owner brought up an issue. If something big happened and you were asleep you wouldn't be able to see history like in that third party app. Although I'm sure they could just tell you... Also, you can't send screenshots on kaw. Hmmmm

8. Space invader bump

9. Support, good way to set it up!

10. One of the better ways to do this. Not bad.

11. For the number of people that suggest this, I don't think I've ever seen any of them actually chatting in WC...

12. Have you ever chatted in wc MGK? If you have then you know as soon as you say something interesting random people start talking too.

13. support

14. Not Bad
    Support 
    Just kidding

15. Yeah now that you mention it, being able to send pics in pm would be a nice option to have. I hate having to find someone in the 3rd party app to show them a ss.

Although that would make it easier for pervs to have their way..... So it's probably best that we don't get that option :shock:

16. Support