A long wanted update

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by arkst, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Support the idea of tabs below each chat. But in my opinion, ally chat shouldn't be talking in private, you could PM your owner or your ally/allies if you want to talk to them in private. I personalty think it be better if you have one tab where you could talk to your owner and your owner's allies; and the other tab for your allies to talk to each other as well as you (being the owner) talking to your allies.
    My apologies if this had already been said and any spelling/grammar errors.

2. I need to find a mod to move this to the other forum :/

3. Great idea even though old thread

4. Make world chat "talk" have no emoji and peeps would still find a way to get into all of them with an ad don't think this would work but good idea

5. It's not like world chat would stop having adds. I mean, it would be easier for finding a clan, but it think it is a lost cause

6. Best version I've seen yet good idea support

7. Move to New Ideas section?

8. how do you want to solve the trust abusing problems in there? ... will your admins be members you personally know from rl only? ...
    else you probably will have moles n liars in there, too, who will play their role perfectly over months even (too many corruptable ppl in this world ... greed makes it possible) ... and break your neck ...

nothing new, is it? ...

now ... when I once was embarrassed about some harmingly twisted facts by PARTS of my pms shown around behind my back (p for "private" btw) no one cared or wasted a single thought on this and what this means to gameplay in general to trust ANYONE in such a game ... ... I got called dumb only just bc I dared communicating ... I still do though btw ... any kind of "private" chat won't change much either as long as you can't keep it private anyway ... and when you trust the wrong and get betrayed you'll be called dumb in the end, too, only ... but mistrusting isn't helpful either ... solve that ... can you? ... I can't ...

dk if it makes any difference ... but granting my support though ... it may(!) help for wars at least ...

9. How many supports for this to happen? I will give 10... For now

10. Ah, somevody with the sense to use goid grammar to back up an impressive idea.

Support.

11. Old idea. Good ethos and logos in an old idea. Very well done sir. Support given.

12. Support good idea