A long wanted update

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by arkst, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Support

2. Finally almost a year ago... But I still support this

3. I can't see the point in complaining wc is for everyone to use, if you really want to speak to someone talk to them over pm or wall posting.

Not trying to be a butthead here but if you haven't notice no one gives a **** off what you have to say in wc unless they know you and it is also showing off in a way to the people watching wc roll by.

Yeah sure if you want to talk to new people you can always just post in wc:
    -I'm new and need friends
    -Does anyone want to chat
    If someone wants to they can follow you and speak in pm or wall posts for free without the need of speakers.

If you want a new chat section get Devs to bring in and use the crew chat from gaw and you can talk to your mates there.

Also ads aren't a concern any more due to the ad rule now and people that are still complaining about them are being morons and acting like kids, kicking unwanted people from a chat. I don't see you owning the chat and they will pay for the speakers that are needed to post.

This maybe a shocker to you but some people do need help in ebs / war and there are clans that do need more members.

[​IMG]

****Just as a note to all I know I have posted this before and if you disagree with me tack them to someone that cares****

4. I always wanted a daily login bonus for KaW.

5. It could be a part of an update.

6. Liking the pics in page 10 Arkst

7. 

8. Better than all other support

9. That awkward moment when rathalos didn't realize this thread was posted long ago, before the new ad rules were implemented . Look at the date before making a fool of yourself.

10. NecroBump, Arkst?

11. Waiiit. I thought Mods couldn't have clan tags?

12. I thought mods couldn't be in clans.

13. I thought mods were creatures from the underworld made of candy and blood

14. I support the clan chat change, but for world chat I think the constant ads provides opportunities whether you look for them or not. I like world chat being a single chat. I feel many would choose not to see ads simply because they aren't actively looking for a new clan and cause clans to have a harder time completing ebs.