A long wanted update

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by arkst, Oct 21, 2012.

1. If anybody see's any flaws or has any criticism I encourage it. I conceived this idea while listening to crazy train and finished writing it by the end I'm sure it could use some tweaking

2. I like it, solves the issue that people have had with moderators moderating a separate ad wc.

3. Never work

4. Evaluate yourself!

5. Good job overall arkst

6. Would it be like a filter? Like you click all it shows all, you click chat it filters out ads, choose ads it filters out chat, etc?
    Or completely separate channels?
    I think we could add a mute button. Muting a
    Person woul remove their ad from world chat so you couldn't see it. And you can get it down to just chat

7. Yes good idea. But won't work K

8. I laugh at you king, haha.

Yes roch, you can either post in ads or talk but can't see what is happening in the other chat unless you click on all or the other chat. So if you're in ads you can't see the people talking, if you're in talk you can't see the ads, if you're in all you can see both but can't post in both unless you're a mod.

9. Thx arkst :D

10. This is a pretty good idea, arksty. The only thing I suggest is that when you are in the "both" section, the color of text is varied so the moderators can tell what chat channel things are being sent from easier.

Example: content posted in the ad part would be underlined or have a colored text, making it easier for mods to find out what section the poster is posting in.

11. Or even Have a prefix before usernames. Like WC-Drgnblade, or AD-Drgnblade.

12. Support by the way. :)

13. @melissa, that sounds like a good idea, and nice to see you have your old name again, if I'm thinking of the right person.

14. SUPPORT

15. Thx waffle and yes that would be a great idea but I already sent the email...

16. Also a good addition drgn

17. I'm biscuit...

18. :0 I changed it but it wouldn't post so that was on my copy and paste I'm so sorry!!!!!!! 

19. Melissa brought up and addressed my only concern.  support it sounds good