Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AshesOfEden, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Goo u right solace done a lot damage for there size and all coz Ajax he was absolute beast. also BH LoA and ag 3 big spy clans at time teamed up during ASW 2 rig the outcome which worked perfectly  and I swear is reason Devs disabled outside hits 

2. Pffft. You should have stayed on that CA. I never quite got the saltiness outta my mouth. Even though I lufz you, I'd still spaz out at dis if he made his return! :lol: :roll: :lol:

And you're correct about MrB. He indeed was the first. I just used to volly accts between my acct and my strip bank, but thise allies became expensive after a while.

Whilst MrB was efficient, it used to take me at least 3 days to make a noob hire my allies after farming them. MrBs way...much better

3. I am on there to?
    Osiris 

4. GRYM.. ur coming.. I had to do the Fury ladies first!..

*I don't mean to suggest Larry and CHUBBY are ladies..

5. And thx for putting me down woth the kaw legends Nice job and i know mostly all of those people on there.

6. Well then don't know what to say to that comment..*applause* u left me speechless ...hahahaha

7. Grym is a noob, no support!

8. @ doom.... Ur momma

9. @.0 don't u know I'm loco man

10. How about sabby from old u.c. hero from lhl, hayden, fate from bh. :)

11. Great suggestions! Next batch prob will be in a day

12. I also remember taka had some fighters. And I would remember a lot more but many name changes have occurred. Hard to keep up.:)also r we talking about past or present? Great job again Ashes of Eden. Happy kawing everyone.

13. It's for past, present and future.. I am hoping that by remembering some players from the past and celebrating players in the current, the up and comers will continue the flame of osw spirit burning into the future!

14. Still laughing about the val one :lol:

15. MMARK69 is one tough player I know from The Starz clan. after The Starz disbanded they moved to BH. that made BH once one the most feared clan. He is very active and tough to stripped without third party help One of the first guy I like on this game.

16. I nominate NINJAlIlITHEIllIVILLAIN.

17. Ummm BH was feared long before that, I wanna say it was feared the day it was created as a spy clan to do iG' dirty work..as if iG had a good reputation to begin with lol Starz guys joined not long before I left, probably 2 or so years after BH started. Both Mark and Hayden were kick ass, as were few others

18. Don't ever lose that saltiness out of your mouth