I.S.S? My ass..

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi, Nov 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i think this thread is great and see it as kaw education .That never be discouraged or intimidated by the threats and insults of the loud mouths and know it alls and wannabes who let their false sense of ego rule their head. Because even they can fail atrociously .Lili is highlighting that you might think theres strength in numbers but you can not beat one strong and determinned individual. They think they clever with their sarcasm .but laugh on the outside but Lili owns you on the inside.

2. Hi roni 

3. Support...

ISS try to hard ♡

4. Support

5. Brought a tear to my eye. Inspirational ! 10/10. Support

6. Ouch lily. You're right.. Iss suck

7. I will have to admit, I laughed many times reading this thread. Support all who entertained me while reading this. Kinda refreshing read from OSW trash talk ones.

8. LMAO, asses. Not gonna sleep ever again 

9. If you do that. Feel free to join the Insomniac Smash Squad ️

Maybe... 

10. Im playing.

11. Lili they been running hte b2b after you made them butthurt. so they had to spend real money to strip you .so they lost more because the gold we have is from the free ebs. haha

12. Lolz support

13. ur "lolz" are up my ass already
    lolz lolz lolz lolz loz lolz lolz lolz lolz

14. And this my friends is a total butthurt mentality. ( for teaching purposes for the prospects ) so yes prospects. When you see comments like these or " all the assassinations," as lilly has pointed out, they're angry. Your jar of noob tears is filling. You're winning. Enjoy

15. Roni is not angry. Lol she is being supportive. 

16. support

17. silverbullet my history backlog on kaw is known to hit clans by myself for months n months. i never ask any one for help i take on my enemys / enemies alone. you though only brave to hit others in a clan or behind a alliance . keep yapping. you n me no comparrison .

18. exactly.. not like Cyndy who couldn't do pvp
    but hey, i'll take iss on. I own em.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.