I.S.S? My ass..

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi, Nov 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maybe i missed it, but i only counted 6 or 7 scouts from the ss's on the first couple pages.

Didnt seem worth my time to read past the second page of your "derpty derp, im getting the **** farmed out of me but ill make a thread where i act like im not" thread.

2. Everybody is a critic. Don't like it, don't read it. And last I check farming included taking gold. Mine is still with me damnit

3. Still with you or in bb? Cause 25% of that isn't still with you, farming also implies repeated actions also you're not a osf so no they aren't farming you for gold.

4. Repeated actions.. is that fails? Sorry my noobness is showing 

5. All I see is a dumb piece of crap player, being spanked by I.S.S,and crying on a thread. LOL get a life you piece of trash. Enjoy the farm! Looks like you earned it!!

6. Dont read it? Like how i said that i did stop reading it?

And for farming, were your pots free?

Im gonna just let you have the last word on this one though. There are better kawers out there to mess with. So have at it.

7. And all I see is an osw runner who begged for cf. But hey I am not pointing fingers at u.

8. and came back to check it and comment again. Yup,real logical there. 

9. its so sad to see all the bandwagon jumpers trying to grovvel n buttkiss. susuke as well as being a bandwagon jumper he also steals my words ive used on the other thread and writes it here to try to seem clever and writes it in bold print. what a copy cat and is the essence of superficial .

10. Don't get the thread a load of fails? So i fail on people allday everyday what's the point?

11. u are a failure

12. Anyone seen my car keys?

13. Nah I just don't care about losing you odviously do your thread cries for attention

14. Really? I didn't notice, Sherlock

15. Found em!! Behind ur 1 pot.

16. The title of this thread clearly had "my ass" in it, yet I do not see said ass. Show us the ass

17. YOU WOT M8? Y U DO DIS?

18. No just your lack of comprehensive reading, but hey nothing is impossible.

I believe in you... or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.