ANONYMOUS WAR PROJECT

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Come_Inside, Jan 1, 2015.

1. One of your **** head members hit me and a few alts. He is now stripped and pinned thanks 

2. Mad over a few hits? 

3. **** members? Yet we can successfully hit u? So technically your also ****? And may we ask, how can a noob like u pin someone when u always self pin on eb's, bloody fairy

4. Write all our names down and write a personal apology to each member 

5. Butt hurted? :-o Just hit and strip back then. This is a war game man :)

6. Thats funny

7. You cant even pin me 12/7 :p And strip failed when im inactive? :-o lol :wink:

8. Heya Glenn :)

9. Unlockning FOD NOW

10. Yup^ join and were having 200 htes after!!! :)

11. 51

12. @GaW-AllianceMaybilia-Gaw
    I strip farmed you while you were in this clan. They did nothing to back you, they obviously want you to back them, but won't back you. This clan is only going after people they feel like they'll be able to beat, doubt they will be in any OSW, unless its a new clan with 5 members...  (I stripped farmed him for certain reasons, yes i am bigger, but i am no bully, he scammed me into buying his allies, but shouldn't his clan back him up??)

13. Ive seen the interview and every time he says "they hate us because they ain't us" it sounds like he's saying anus.

14. First things first you noob he out smarted your stupid ass. hahahha.

Ok now that thats out the way. This clan is not a clan to run to after you get in trouble. I wont protect anyone idk. I will try to fizz down the situation but i wont war for a random person and nobody in my clan will. I will be faithful to my perms and if things start to get unfair in a 1v1 i will surely step in. When you get upwards of 10k losses pm me. haha cause your and EB noob in my eyes. :). But KAW how you wanna KAW dont let my words influence you too harshly. We all play differently.

N we will pick and choose our own wars. Just like you. Haha stripped some one lot smaller that you. Sure if someone 2x your size did it you would lap your tail n hit that Beautiful HTE that your farming right about now.