I . S . S

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by ISS_CynderStryke_ISS, Oct 31, 2015.

1. and i got plenty of self esteem all that i say n do proves that.your so bitter n twisted that new people came along and you got forgotten a long the way

2. sasuke you editted your post twice.you arent with out mistakes either .you self rightious moron.

3. No I just wanted to make sure you couldn't change your spelling so I added your quote in, 'moron'.

4. he is just using our activity to bump his thread, roni.

5. Muahahahahahahahaha

6. Ppl can forget about me all they want. All that matters is you can't get enough 

7. hi Lili exactly we bring the blank heads to life and give them purpose and something to talk about .!

8. Someone has a god complex 

9. Looks like a noob complex to me. Trolls with no allies to small to even hit hardly worth the effort but i hope u enjoyed your 15 seconds of kaw fame

10. tell me again whose alt I am 

11. Nobody cares whos alt u are

12.  lies.. check out mind testing question thread. I gots one for u lmao

13. Pretty sure you are skinny's alt, or I'll assume until told different. Therefore how's that drop build working for you ?

14. Skinny and salty are the same guy this moron sounds even stupider then them so im gonna say its……… oh wait i dont care its just another lame noob

15. Fite me rl

16. U serious? lmao
    ok bruh

17. Im always serious……

18. I am waiting. Come at me, bruh 

19. What are u waiting for exactly?