I . S . S

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by ISS_CynderStryke_ISS, Oct 31, 2015.

1.  butthurt over the past?

2. Silver you ultra noob 

I got hella class. I can't think of any examples... But I got it...

3. I look forward visiting the international space station here on kaw.

4. Definitely. Cynder trained me in osw. He never showed me how to deal with these Ebs. He then left for months leaving me to fend for myself... Against apherium 

5. That just isn't true I taught you to pin yourself against it when you were being stripped 

6. ‍️‍ ultra bump

7. So the other day I see this hipster on the other side of the street. I thought he looked silly so I decided to run across the street and punch him. So I did, at which point he said "hey man! That's not cool!"

I looked at him and said, "yet..." We both had a good laugh and went our own ways.

Moral of the story?

Bump!

8. Probably the only guild to be run by a forumer and actually be successful, sort of.

9. Goodluck ? Hope to see more Osw clans in the future.

11. good luck hooligans

12. Support! Awesome clan, great guys.

13. On a separate note can Cynder actually become a Valiant Knight?

I feel he would at least keep being himself after he got it unlike most of the Valiant Knights who "coincidentally" stopped being so proactive in what they "normally" did to get Valiant Knight.

14. Well is my training style worthy of the title we must ask? Getting into fights and often becoming friends with the person I fought with, offering them mech tips and how to track regen etc.? Build advice? I have trained hundreds of noobs here and given even more tips and tricks to players who wanted firmer grasps on pvp, but is that really VK worthy? Is off system pvp and farming important to the devs agenda? Probably not 

Now if I ran around directing people to the oracle and giving them advise on events with a false smile, maybe 

15. But if we're gonna get into it and if I can speak candidly...

If that scrub Swabia could get VK, I should easily 

And I don't need some phony castle code hoax or FREE CYN from ban movement 

Anyways, this is a topic for another time

16. No support

17. Thanks bae