Apheriun rises

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by --CF___WAR_DEM0N__CF--, May 13, 2015.

1. Damn pretty intense and well thought through...

2. Yeah,Thanks

3. Support, this sounds like a nice new challenging eb for the top clans 

4. Nice, support! Would be an epic way to put an end to HTE. :lol:

5. Haha,but Hte would still run,those who aint got seals hit this and earn

6. Sounds like a good challange. Great idea :)

7. So ive fully read the op and all if the comments. I love this idea it gives smalls and partially actives the chance to grow alot. Also the gear doea seem a bit strong but it is handy for smalls once again. If this did pay more than haunt it would become a fast favourite of mine. Fully support

8. I give half support. Love people who make well thought out eb threads, but I think something else besides ebs should be worked on.

9. Would it require a seal of some sort?

10. According to OP's post this EB would not require any seal of some sort.

11. Op's idea is to give mid-small players a eb that pays well w/o spending RL money. Let's face facts. Fod pays ok, outside of hte nothing below frost giants pays worth doing outside of getting the equip. I have a medium sized alt and had a hell of a time finding a clan that would let me do b2b Tsg.

Hte is for any who want to spend $, Tsg/Ss/TS/Aff/Asof/new eb. All pay well but, are for larger players. I amend my previous statement about 10% being to much equip bonus (abyssal already gives 10%/10%) However say 12-15% wouldn't be over powering.

Of course big clans will smash it b2b fast for the equip! However they loose gold they could be making doing hte or one of the listed above battles. I still support this 100%, it would promote faster growth and transition from small-medium-large. Meaning the possibility of more waring players, meaning more xtals/seals (war & BFA/pot stocking).

This alone could help prolong the life of kaw as we know it, devs are always looking for a way to help close the gap. Hence the promo starter pack. The haunting us a great starter battle as soon as you can hit it. From there you get screwed on battle options. That is what op is trying to say.

12. Yes it does pay more than haunt.

13. I was also thinking of adding other equip with this so...

14. No seal Req:

15. Adding more equip could be beneficial

16. u should make one of the bars to where u can only hit it with the shield from cotd

17. Nice idea apherium rises potentially drops a phantom sword, how bout it has the stats mentioned but causes 50% less damage to apherium :D

Would make for more potential plunder over all per eb if you was thinking what I was thinking :p