Apheriun rises

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by --CF___WAR_DEM0N__CF--, May 13, 2015.

1. You should have a regen of the wolfs not very much though and a regen on the scout. Like you have to fight the wolfs and then follow Him again until you get out of the forest.

2. Yes it has,that's why Apheriun

3. Op randomly walled me to check this thread out. Desperate enough?

Can I just say no support and be done with it?

4. Lol,not much thought on regen.

5. I personally like it, and hope they ad on not only to this one but to the other eb's as well and do a added little story to each.

6. This one is the best

7. Agreed

8. Great idea. Maybe add some equip drops.

9. Support but what kind of payout would it have? And i like the enchanted abyssal blade :)

10. Amazing idea but is it for a whole new eb series or just adding to the new one?

11. That mystical hammer item phase will leave me broke 

12. It Will be added to Tier 5

13. But it will pay alot better.

14. Not really considering a lot of ebs drop it already, plus considering hte is still a option in the factor. It would not be hard to stock hammers to do the battle b2b

15. The eb that has higher item cost will pay much more better,see AFF

16. That's ok lol.
    My support is strong as ever now!!!!

17. Overall, a well thought out and laid out idea for an eb that could profit quite a lot of people that are basically stuck on hauntings at the moment.

A few thoughts:

I wouldn't implement item phases with items that drop in higher ebs, but I would try to use those items that drop in lower ebs (Destro and FoD). Just a personal choice.

I hate regen phases. And most people hate them. It's just unnecessary stress on a clan, so I would avoid them.

I like the fact that you'd need an equipment of an earlier eb of the same tier.

I don't like the choice of equipment drop in this eb. FoD which is just before this one drops two weapons. I would prefer a half decent armor or leggings instead, giving enough static stats along with earlier gear to hit hauntings (or this eb) without the need of att pots.

I like it that it would be a T6 eb with adequate difficulty. Hopefully easy enough to be a real alternative to haunting. I like the duration.

One thing: would it increase the clan stats increase or not?

Well done ️

18. Warbeast redemption!