Apheriun rises

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by --CF___WAR_DEM0N__CF--, May 13, 2015.

1. So throwing Sotd in Hte is cheap?

2. Can't really compare. One cost nobs and is used once. Once costs gold and prolly have to throw dozens.

3. Point But throwing big pot will give more money.

4. What about aff items? Pays lot,cost is high too.

5. @batdog

Yeah, the ppl who use the term EB fairy are morons. You can't successfully grow or fund strips without using ebs, unless you got a huge spy alt to farm.

I guess it refers more to balance. An "EB fairy" is more a person who avoids pvp then a person who hits ebs.

6. Great idea and support...but weapon in place of aby for enchanting,because the weapon exists,i suggest the PHANTOM SWORD(during years hidden can invoque strong undead forces at your side:
    L1 Attack 7m Defense 1,5m Spy attack 7m spy defense 1,5m
    L10 Attack 10m Defense 3m Spy Attack 10m spy defense 3m
    with a % 2 gold in pve)
    Perhaps this helps small players to grow a bit better

7. The equip was a quick thought,perhaps the devs will check on this.
    Thanks for the idea ;)

8. I have put it basing in a weapon between diamondiferous 16m cs and stingpoint 30m cs,this new weapon would have 26m cs in L10,but the important stats are in L1 were let small players have a chance to hit with it other series ebs(toc,ng,sr...)

9. This eb pays right between the haunting and hte so it would allow new players to grow.

10. Yes...and its a good idea...i think that can save the new players to stay more time and enjjoy it as old players do with big ebs...hope only that devs hear suggestion and take in mind it...as a good goal for new players

11. Yes true :)

12. Why would a "war demon" have the letters for Cease Fire in his name (cf) must be an EB hero then....

13. Noob That is commanders of fate tag.

14. Support, nice idea

15. Support, good idea, Thx

16. WHAT?

17. What?

18. Fascinating read and a nicely thought out addition to the Apheriun series of EBs.

19. Interesting. It kind of has a FOD ring to it though. Support though