Apheriun rises

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by --CF___WAR_DEM0N__CF--, May 13, 2015.

1. Support a lot of thought went into this

2. The equip was just a quick thought on my part. At my current spies it would give 150ml spy attack right off the top (at 10%) then considering BC spy builds your looking at over 200ml bfe from one equip. Even more so for attack heavy players.

3. Yes Haha. Will post for another equip if get a idea.

4. This sounds like fun, support

5. Sound good 

6. I think we got a winner implementation, pays less than hte an more than reg haunt. Can fit between haunt an haunt escape an has a 0.010% chance of seal horns an mithril Drops! An most of all it be FREE!!!
    [​IMG]

7. This would work great as a new t-5 eb

I think the new eb should have been between thorak and aph(not going to spell this right) with the difficulty lowered too help

The highlands one should be between tier 7 and 8

Horfrost should have been between tier 9 and 10

And finally the new shark eb should be for the abyss lands as a t11 eb

8. Full Support. Great for EB fairies 

9. That's something I dont quiet get. "Eb Fairy"

What makes a eb fairy? Honestly, hasn't everyone been relying on ebs for growth since they came out? Now I enjoy PvP/osw/EE as much as the next build inline. However even hardcore EE war veterans hit ebs just as often as a standard player.

Hte while it pays great is still another EPIC BATTLE. Now I hear the statement "Its kingdoms at WAR not Kingdoms at EPIC BATTLE" often enough. To be accurate waging "War" is against an opponent. In ancient myths people waged wars against epic monsters all the time.

Now funny enough to mention, there was a a king that waged war against the sea once. So war is a broad statement.

10. Correction to previous statement about abyssal it gives a 10%/10% bonus as is.

11. The more the pot costs, normally, the pot pays out well.
    An example being HTE, pots are cheap and pay average while there are still a lot of pots to use. (About 496-498)
    While on AFF you use the Blizzard spell for the golden apples bar. There are less pots but ultimately pay very well. (Net profit of over 200m per pot) hope this helped.

12. Nero, Roman emperor

I really like the idea, with one correction (in regards to the eb) the way you have the phases set up you are attacking Aph, before you "find" him, the way you have the main bar titled you are hitting him from phase one, but don't call him out until the defeat of his sons, continuity error here, otherwise, really like the idea

14. Haha

15. 16hrs eb wit more gold for low tiers accounts gud idea. But for bigger accounts it will b in 8 hrs.

Anyway gud work. Keep thinking and keep posting.

Gud luck.

16. Can someone derail this thread?

17. Mystical hammer seems to be a very expensive pot to be throwing at an EB.