♔ Ultimate Guide to KAW ♔

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AshesOfEden, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Chocolates guide to useless events and common sense

2. Rikki's guide to mod apps.

3. Riki and PRIME's guide to Salad Fingers

4. Pure Evil's guide to Farmfest

5. F0XY... Didn't you win the Farmfest in 2012 but graciously passed the title to Lolotu cos he took it to another level by going after an OutlawZ boss and causing WiG-OutLawZ OSW?..

Good times..

6. Indeed ashes. Good times.

I can't remember the full story but Lolatu started a bloody war after he gave a thrashing out. Took the shine away from my win but hey. He deserved it after that war.

7. For the new players of KaW.. The clan Pure Evil started this fun idea of a player organized event a couple of years ago..

Farmfest is simple.. You go farm whoever you want, and farm them hard so that they would post on your wall.. The tally is whoever that has the most rage on their walls wins..

It is a beautiful thing.. As those who lived it remember how bad ass it was and how players like Lolatu took it to start actual osw's.. ️

Real butthurt and rage are one of the tastiest things on KaW..

8. Ashes' guide to clarifying a joke he made so people know he's hilarious ;)

9. Wait when is the next far fest anyway?

10. A Guide On How I Fooled All Of KAW I Quit by iProphet

11. A guide on secret screen shots with moose

12. Hitting hte while getting osw cred ft. Silver

13. Excellent and hilarious at the same time, Ashes! Well done, really a trip down memory lane.

Or: Dropbox - a practical example on how to use it, by Moose

Be rad and get blue! by ATA_Miles (formerly known as the kaw_creative_symbol)

Kaw's Anatomy: Ankles , by Bellemorte

US politics and polemics for Dummies and Canadians: Volume 1-12, by a Canadian Antler

14. Well isn't this a fun thread.

15. Anything involving biscuit is funny. Mr.b is a legend.

16. Yanking chains - asurions guide to being seen and not heard

17. "From Sinking Ship to I Dare You to Hit"

The extraordinary memoire of several ex-ZAFT and their journey chasing the power shifts of KaW for protection.