♔ KAW MODERATORS ♔

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Wulf, Oct 3, 2011.

1. I dunno. Do you like horses?

2. Moose! You changed your name?!

3. Not feeling very moosey these days

4. Any new Mods on the horizon?

5. Thank you wulf you're awesome :)

6. If there is a new moderator, wulf will inform us about the new moderator.

7. There's one thing I don't get about the spamming part. People are constantly spamming the poop out of wc and they are not getting stopped. They are mainly about joining clans!!!!!

8. If I got banned about 5 months ago or so does that decrease my chance hmu on my wall plz

9. Since iJaxon got mod, I think it's safe to say that breaking ToU and being banned several times will not decrease your chances. 

10. anyone can be mod. It dosent even matter if u been banned 100 times. Just be older than 18. Plus, why cant ppl younger than 18 be mod? its seems like they're age prejudice.

11. For maturity reasons, and Apple rules.

12. i think teenagers know how to silence ppl responsibly. We're not as dramatic and temperamental as they think.

13. Some can be. Hulk isn't, but nobody cares about the Hulk. Everyone loves the Doctor though

14. Hoping I read that properly,

because Apple rules have nothing to do with the reason why a moderator must be over the age of 18,

The iTunes terms of service only require you atleast be 13 years old to have your own iTunes account.

15. Teenagers don't know right from left.

16. I find that highly offensive, as I am a teenager. A YOUNG teenager, to some people. I've seen grown adults acting worse than I would have ever done.

17. exactly! some teenagers are more mature than adults! and more responsible at times.

18. This should not be a question of age, but instead, a question of maturity. As said before, there ARE teenagers in existence that are MUCH more mature than adults today. Whether or not they are also older than said adults is absolutely irrelevant.

19. Whether you think you have the maturity or not doesn't matter. There is legal implications involved as well which is why moderators must be over 18.