★The Official Kingdoms at War Help Center★

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by IllIll_BlackHandLegion_IllIlI, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Could anyone tell me where I could find the wall art guide in forums? I know it's on here somewhere

2. Ive never seen a wall art guide before. I would put it up if I had a link.

3. I can't bump the original because it's in Best Of.

4. UNLOCKING BATTLE ROYALE
    @ Genocidal Gaming
    Please help us Unlock it!

Please help us get to origins

5. genocidalgamer dtw :(

Good thread op!

6. What's the point of bronze bars?

7. Bronze bars are bought to store your gold in a safe place. Sell them back for 75% of what they are worth.

Please refer to the question thread next time.

8. There is no point for clan ads here

9. This isn't meant to be a question thread.

10. Your welcome. It deserved it.

11. Thanks dragon, I appreciate it. I'm gonna add some more stuff now

12. The link for the question thread isn't there

13. That's what I'm putting in my new update.

14. Updated with Toast's Quest Guide and Dillybar's Question thread.

15. I do like it when an OP corrects their own thread and takes the time to edit. It is a nice gesture that you're putting extra effort to ensure that it is up to your standards. It is an ok thread OP but it's a bit unoriginal and unnecessary. Stickied threads are "stickied" for easy access and there are always a copy or three of some iteration of a "modern" Kaw Handbook for newbs in the strategy forum.

What is annoying to me is the title. How is this an "official" thread? Where is the certifying agency that deemed this "official?" Pfft. You can't just designate something as official without merit.

Delphin made a thread like this, oh yeah, it's in the Best Of section (pretty much sums it up as the de-facto go to guide; amirite?). Slayerbob made an updated version of the index but that thread had now been GY'd. Cheese had a similar thread abdicating the use of the search tool to look up previously made threads. That too has been GY'd.

The fact is, threads like this come and go, the forum doesn't need another "help" thread when the question thread can suffice. We should try to streamline the content in the forums to make it easier to navigate instead of adding another stickied thread/announcement. ;)