★The Official Kingdoms at War Help Center★

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by IllIll_BlackHandLegion_IllIlI, Feb 2, 2013.

1. No, you put the building and land thread. But u need the enchantment guide. Sorry.

2. I made one of these xD I think it was deleted though.

3. Its a pretty good thread. I sometimes cant find a sticky thread and this is a good guide. :D.

4. I put your Modern Day KAW Handbook on. :)

5. He's talking about his thread that had links on it with different sections that is practically identical to yours, which was then buried/deleted.

6. Yeah, I knew that. I was just telling I put some of his work in this thread. Sorry for the confusion. :)

7. MissyB knows what I mean. Thanks for adding my guide bro;)

If the 'kaw timeline', 'build guide' and a not as good version of an already sticked thread gets stickied..this should no doubt.

8. I doubt this thread will get stickied. It would be a nice surprise if it does.

9. Hey slayerbob, what do you think of my new thread?

10. I actually like it a lot, Mike. Gives all that you need to know except the strategy part of it. I rather it didnt then did. Well done!

11. May not have been here long, but ive been here long enough.

12. Thanks for feedback slayerbob 

13. @Soulless, I put in his buildings and land thread. Ill get ilovekaw's enchantment guide in just a minute

14. Successfully updated with PvE Equipment Enchantment Guide.

15. You could add the "Good Reads" section.

2 threads I can think of off the top of my head would be the "kaw meme" thread, And the "kaw timeline" thread

16. I already have the KAW Timeline thread under "history."

17. What about the Kaw Admin epic win one? That was gooooood