★Guide to Equipment★

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Resilience, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Re: ★Post Moth Eq Info Here★

Bump.

2. Everyone's asking about the new equipment so here I'm bumping this thread to top of active topics..

*Bump*

3. Might take years to find those scrolls from bone dragon series. I wonder what is the rationale to make it so rare unless the equipment are better than rancor equipment ...which I doubt so.

4. They will stay at 0 forever because devs made it impossible to ever upgrade them. Nice stats kinda a waste. Wish I could upgrade mine about 65 ss already and I got 1 scroll.

5. I believe it was said before that they will be drops in PvP once the system was out. This was initially aimed for late Jan - mid Feb, but this banner issue could cause a delay.

6. Nice update Jac

7. Jac, I guess your number for the spyatt on the lvl7 sling is off (divide it by 2).

I do have a few numbers that you're missing, I'll try to post them later on. Basically missing the higher levels of the sling, dagger and staff.

8. Thanks for this theead. An idea on extending this thread...or perhaps a spin off thread you could link to. How about a best equip in slot guide. Showing stats for every equip at max enchantment from best to worst.

That way people could quickly choose what to enchant and what not to.

They could also make judgements on what equip they covet...v that which is a waste of time.

What do you think?

9. [​IMG]
    Banners of the Conqueror
    [​IMG]
    War Banner of the Conqueror
    Attack: 2,000
    Defense: 1,000
    Spy Attack: 0
    Spy Defense: 0

10. Wooden Cross of the Conqueror
    not enchanted
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Attack: 1%
    Defense: .5%

-> Cost: 3x[​IMG], 56x[​IMG], 28x[​IMG], 333x[​IMG]

Twisted Rood of the Conqueror
    Lv1
    [​IMG]
    Attack: 2%
    Defense: 1%

-> Cost: 5x[​IMG], 112x[​IMG], 56x[​IMG], 833x[​IMG]

Elvish Emblem of the Conqueror
    Lv2
    [​IMG]
    Attack: 3%
    Defense: 1.5%

11. Do you have any of them after this last update?
    Nice idea. I was thinking of changing this thread to include the the supply section(devices know this as marketplace) and possibly even the alchemist, but this one i'm not too sure.

I feel like what you're talking about would work best in a spreadsheet that way you could see best to worse in terms of CS. This will be hard though because some equipment are percentage based.. Kassio has a cool tool you can check out though.