ZTA Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Sa_lIPuRE-StoRMIl_aW, Oct 15, 2015.

1. What do you think?

This is mainly a thread to discuss what you think about the ZTA EB being brought back in the future! Do you think we should just throw it away? Should we bring it back? Do you really think it was worth it?

Just comment your thoughts!!!

Please comment, and say whether you support this or not! Also leave a reason ;)

HAS BEEN UPDATED. AS MUCH AS I LOVE VEGETABLES, LETS STAY ON TRACK SOMEWHAT. THANKS!

AND WHEN YOU POST, PLEASE SAY SUPPORT OR NOT. Otherwise, it becomes too hard because you list both pros and cons of it :) If a distinction is provided, I will list, but if not, then I'd rather not throw you in the wrong category. :) Thanks!

--Keep this thread clean-- :roll:

Update:
    Many people have been mentioning that even as it cost way to much and not worth it, the clan involvement aspect was worth it.
    So should we, as a KaW community, be pushing for more events involving more clan involvement? Any thoughts or comments? Comment away :)

A list of both supporters and non-supporters will be added below :)

Supporters:

• 1. Peruvianwarrior
      2. GRRAPE
    Non-Supporters:
    • 1. Elite-Tank
      2. LMABAO
      3. llll_x_blackhandshady_x_llll
      4. Boba-Fett
      5. HiT__XxFrontxX__Apoc
      6. TFC_4_LIFE
      7. -ReBoRN_TROLL_MaCHiNe-
      8. lIIl__Il_Anasazi_lI___IlII
      9. o_O______Frog______o_O
      10. IIIYIIIuIIIPIII
      11. Rikkimaru
      12. IceJarl
      13. Kezzer
      14. Kruga
      15. Kanaguin
      16. IB_Ashur_IB
      17. Mr-Tyler
      18. MikeDawg
    Vegetable Lovers:
    • 1. -ReBoRN_TROLL_MaCHiNe-
      2. Crazy
      3. Rikkimaru
      4. GRRAPE

Oouuuuhhh I just noticed I have a very colorful thread ;) ;) Enjoy the colors :lol:

2. I think that tomatoes need to be properly defined as a vegetable rather than a fruit.

Oh and put ZTA in the trash can.

3. Agreed. Tomatoes are certainly not fruits :twisted: Now back on task :lol:

4. Potatoes don't seem very vegetabley to me either.

5. ZTA WAS TERRIBLE 10 DOLLARS TO OPEN AND POOP equipment

6. Yeah, the equipment cost a lot to upgrade. Wasn't even worth it tbh...

7. Let's be real, if the equip was actually poop then that would be the greatest idea the devs ever came up with.

8. To stay on topic, I'd prefer if this EB did not come back.

9. I'd prefer hte be gone and devs stop being greedy but that ain't happening

10. Potatoes are a root classified as a "tuber"
    Or something like that.

11. No, don't need to go from a $6 EB to a $10 one.

12. Mushrooms r a fungi
    Grows in the dark in poop
    Wash n add garlic n butter n its yum yum

13. A tomato is technically both. It's a fruit by definition of a fruit, but when used in culinary applications it is used as a vegetable for intents and purpose:)

Down with the lame ass EB. Was a cool concept, but I would rather see the whole clan pitch in toward HTE at its current pay out rather than this thing.

14. It's impractical. People were willing to hunt for a ring, but after that the eb wasn't worth the cost.

Only giving a 30% plunder increase at a 100% cost increase just doesn't make sense even with a high stat ring to hunt for.

It definitely doesn't make sense once you have maxed the ring.

I was in a b2b clan that included some of the bigger spenders in the game and even they were bowing out.

I liked the community spending aspect, but I think we have established a price point at even the p2p people stop wanting to spend-this eb.

(PS: Tomato + potato + mushroom = awesome frittata, coincidence? I think not!)

15. I like the new eb idea but maybe just update your current ebs. I know they don't bring profit and you guys probably just wish every clan could run hte or p2p ebs, but most people won't spend money for a game. Nonetheless, make an improvement of lowering the cost to start the eb and there'll be more people wanting to join. Either way id say for it to stay

16. No support for this zte crap. Stop wasting our times on money grabbing Ebs and focus on making the EE war system better. After all, that's the reason many of us try to grow in the first place.

Does it have seeds? Yes? Guess what? It's functionally a fruit.

17. Some extra gold was okay and the whole clan being able to contribute to the eb wasn't a bad idea. But I'd prefer to see the devs listen to the community about less promos (less money grabbing ones) and to fix issues like the EE war system or work on something else in the game like promoting clan loyalty or changing clan structure. We're seeing the same things over and over again.

18. It's pretty crap that this is the new wave of events. Basically an expensive event that most people weren't able to complete the ring from. Despite all complaints of the previous events we were able to gain bronze bars, crux chest and other junk.

19. I prefer potatoes over tomatoes, but this EB should not come back, it screwed the ally market