Zayock Nerd Rages on

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIIllllIIIllllllIlIlIIlllIllII, Jul 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcindril slept for 7 hours. Before his 7 hours of inactivity i loogged him as inactive 3 hours before that period roughly 2 hours before the 7. I like to keep track of that sort of thing... naturally. Oh and ask him how many times i was dtw. Ill answer that. Slim to none. I skimmed on him hour by hour. Hitting him everytime he came out from pin. Lol weather he used pots or not idc he did expend 2 mith in attempt to break the cycle of fails. And no, i will not disclose his schedule.

2. You seem like you need a tissue.

3. I dont know who asked my thread to be locked but if i wanted it locked id ask myself.

4. uhm double post?

5. Noone asked for it to be locked,

Eagle locked it for reasons explained on the thread.

Again. Do you need a tissue?

6. Double post 

7. Why do you keep posting. You're not going to gain popular support. No one cares. You're just gonna keep getting trolled.

Now step up, fight and shut up please.

8. I quite do enjoy all the animosity

9. I quite do enjoy all the animosity

10. Hey keep trolling. Its all good. I could care less. Ill take that tissue now to clean up the mess im making getting off to this.

11. If this is a childrens game mod and devs then explain howcome the image for the game icon. Mean to tell me the female in the get up is mother goose? If thus is a "childrens game" shame on you. Promoting violence and your icon being sleezy.

12. Guess children normally carry around iphones and androids these days. Ha ima go buy my daughter one watch her push buttons

13. ❓
    Are you talking to yourself? I mean, seriously, it's cool, you have a 1 vs 1 alright. Even if he is a coward or not, who cares? Now please stop spamming, just play this game, do your 1 vs 1, win it and be happy.

14. You know who i suggest this game to? Adults. There is enough bullies at school on the playground.

15. Calm down i get it you r in a 1v1 and trying to trash talk so pm him and sry your thread got lock but i bet this one will get locked to due to the complaining about getting a thread locked

16. Requesting forum ban for op now for
    Ignoring my warning.

24hrs forum leaving party.

Edit: reason why you'r thread was locked cause you kept posting inappropriate content within that thread, now I am locking this one.
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.