ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *TheMummyIsMe (01), Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So today I'm here to talk about ZAFT and yes I am from ZAFT (Carnage). So I am here to talk about first MG. MG all I can say to you is "LOL" we kicked your ass in an OSW that lasted for an hour then you go like begging for a CF and after that run to Apocalypse because we have a rule that we can't hit Apocalypse. Also what's wrong by the way? We gather up at Zodiac Alliance Of Freedom Treaty and you go chicken ****? Join next week trust me if not well guess you're clan war history is too important. Apocalypse now, I mean what the **** are you doing? RESPECT to all your clans EXCEPT MG I mean sure they ARE good at system wars but come on they wouldn't last a day in an OSW and Apoc is an OSW alliance. I know their members, they are chicken **** who WILL run when an OSW comes. But enough of MG, so as far as I have seen we beat your ass in SWs TWICE Apoc, and well respect but seriously what is up with OliBear? He comes on forums saying SW prove nothing? Well try us then OSW with us you will get crushed of course but then again you might cry off to your individual alliances LOL. Well that's all I have to say.

2. This is why I didn't join zaft. Can't let my clan decide what I get to say and when. So sad zaft has to resort to this kind of alt forum posting - assuming it is a legit zaft alt.

If its not a zaft alt, I apologize. This is embarrassing.

3. I hope moose finds you and bans you! 

4. This is a pathetic attempt to stir trouble. You better hope to god I don't find your main.

5. Typical Op reset already.

6. Yeah. OP must have reset already

7. Lol. I thought if you reset we could still use forums as a link. Why is everyone trying to fake being zaft members?

Better question: Why the **** do they think we will believe them?

8. I can assure u that noobs not Zaft Carnage. If you believe it more fool u.

9. How can we deny or judge without proof anyways. Everyone has the right to their opinion, yet I think it's the fact that they should use their main to say their opinion and except what ever their opinion brings, personally... Not by hiding behind a clan

10. I didn't know zaft was this low

11. Not real zaft. Zaft are not supposed to post in forums as a rule I think.

12. Locked for being pointless and because OP seems to have vanished 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.