ZAFT-WDGAF VS. APOC-UC-RES-WARLOR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LoW_aNd_BeHoLd, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. From all the other forum posts i am sure most who will read this have an idea of how this war came to be. From sitting on the sidelines i have noticed odd OSW war tactics going on.

1. ALMOST ALL clans involved are completing eb's. Zaft being outnumbered the way they are seem to be completing them faster then most any other clan involved.

2. Some Zaft, UC, Resilience, and WDGAF members making complete idiots out of themselves in Forums.

3.Resilience posting fake ss to maybe cover up a successful strip but who knows maybe ZT did manage to bank some BB.

4. Zaft members actually listen when told to buy main owners allies for "strips" as they watch him upgrade to max and stay high up on LB.

5. WDGAF and Zaft contradicting their statements in different forum posts.

Now I have Friends in ZAFT-WDGAF, and APOC-UC-WARLOR; absolutely none of the stories i've managed to get are even relatively close to adding up to each other.

HERE IS WHAT I'M SURE ALL OF KAW WISHES TO KNOW.

1. Why oh why with WDGAF and ZAFT so heavily outnumbered why are they completing ebs so fast? Now completing ebs in OSW is non forgivable in my own opinion but i know zaft could have alot more funds then any of those clans they are against. Now this post is not letting any of the opossing side off easy as they are completing to but as i can see they are slower then zafts and hell i'd say if the opponent is potting and UG'in y not try to semi catch up and bank strips funds.

2. WHERE IS RESILIENCE AND UC COUNCIL AT AND WHY ARE YOUR MEMBERS IN FORUMS MAKING AN ASS OF THEMSELVES??????? As i know reilience council was in another forum being keyboard warriors this is a game of war not Forums. This aspect is one of the aspects in this war i can still repect zaft on their members know better then to Forum during osw. Although I still see some being stupid in some posts.

3. WHAT IS THE REAL REASON FOR THIS WAR'S BEGINING? Now im sure we all heard Ajax hit someone in RES while they had trillions out, they put a clan farm on Ajax then a cf was called. Who broke the cf at that point and is their evidence of Zaft Destiny helping fund RES strips when Laoda and Ajax where stripping RES "alone"?? Didn't yall scuffle before?? Was their already a cf in place from that, that Ajax had broken when playing smack the LB?

4. HOW LONG HAS WDGAF BEEN HELPING FUND ZAFT WHILE CLAIMING THEY WEREN'T INVOLVED IN WAR HIDING BEHIND EB'S? WHEN DID THE WDGAF AND ZAFT ALLIANCE BECOME?? Now their is no point in denying it ive seen it said by i believe IREG that they have been helping all along and when called out about claiming to not be involved saying their was no need to war at that time. OH REALLY??????? Zaft has been outnumbered from the start their was no reason to get involved?????

5. WHY ARE ZAFT MEMBERS COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING OUTNUMBERED?? We all know Zaft's rule on hit 1 you get us all. Now although some are saying it doesn't matter that they are outnumbered its still fun MUCH RESPECT. Although i take back my respect if i see you and your not hansel in the EB history. You lot always outnumber your opponent it always has been that way, so if you dont know your clan's history, and wanna whine about being outnumbered i hope your cleaned out completely. You really dont deserve a spot in the war clan you are in.

6. WHY IS UC-OG-RESILIENCE-APOC NOT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ZAFT DOING EB'S? A lot of your members complaining about taking no incoming while dishing out loads of incoming. Well you guys outnumber them at least 2:1 so get organized put 2 clans per clan on opposing side get time zones and pnz them so their actives can only hit eb 3-4 times when they get on, their eb's will surely slow down.

7. WHY DID ALL OF ZAFT GO FOR MAXING OUT LAODA'S BUILD AND HELP HIM MAINTAIN TOP 15 ON LB? Now it's no secret laoda is done his build thus far and is still top 15. It's also no secret Laoda had all of Zaft buying his allies as we all watched him UG. It seems only allies active and cheap are on Laoda's buy list why is this so?

8. WHEN AND WHY DID WARLOR GET INVOLVED????? I'm genuinely curious XD.

Now this covers most of the questions me and im sure all of kaw are curious to know, especially those warriors on the battlefield. YES this is a statless alt because i have friends in most of the clans involved in this war so i want in no way to be fighting on either side i am nuetral.

-----------------THIS FORUM IS FOR OWNERS AND LEADERS ONLY------------------

Now i know this is a longshot but i don't want any battering we are winning we are stripping blah blah BS on this thread. if you want to do that go to b0rings thread, since some idiots went way off topic in iphilo's thread and is now graveyarded. The only posts i want in this thread are Owners and leaders posting their views and REAL SS of up to date proof on the answering of the questions asked here in this post. I'm reserving the right to remove all posts that are not owners and leaders. I will also keep only simple support posts from anyone in this osw for the owners and leaders to see that their warriors would like to know. I believe as is, ALL clans involved ff eb's and hit opposing side full force. to all of those warriors i know are still in these alliances i have much respect for you all and i hope you all remain to play kaw how it was intended.

NOW OWNERS AND LEADERS IT'S TIME TO PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS IM SURE YOUR WARRIORS ARE ALL WONDERING MOST OF WHAT I HAVE ASKED AS WELL GET YOUR STORIES STRAIGHT FORUMS HAVE REALLY BEEN ASS BACKWARDS AND EVERYONE WANTS CLARITY ON THE WAR SITUATION. PROOF IS KEY SS OF ALL REAL EVIDENCE WILL BE KEPT ON TO PROVE YOU ARE NOT LIEING IF ABLE TO PROVE FAKE SS PLEASE POST AND I WILL REMOVE ANY FAKE SS. I WILL BE ON DAILY TO REMOVE POSTS AS ITS NEEDED.

2. Zaft have strict anti-forum policies...good luck with that.

3. And you do know a main will make people read your post

4. I couldn't help but lol at this, especially #6. For some reason, I don't think UC/OG/APOC need your help telling them how to war. 

5. No reason to lock thread this is war relavent and learn how to read, I have to many friends in both sides and I'm genuinely curious what os you scared info might come out that it wasn't ZAFT who started this war? If it can be proved it should be seen this thread is for the warriors in this osw.

6. I don't like your tone bro
    Forums are hear for a reason. Who you to tell Eather side what to do or not to do?
    And on a contradictory note, you smash on us for posting forums , but you want us to post hear?
    Who are you and why do you want to know what is going on between us and zaft?
    Answer my question and I'll think about entertaining any of yours
    Entertaining dose not mean I'll answer, it means I'll consider 

7. I'm not telling anyone how they should war at all I'm not bashing, I'm saying it as though its been seen through many eyes in other forums this thread is the clearing of the fog if the owners and leaders man up about it all.

8. Ajax was out in RES CA.

No CF was ever called. Ajax still hittin res

9. I only want owners and leaders here BIG difference. I'm interested because of all my friends in both side most really have no idea what is going on and why I made this thread to answer all questions that YOUR warriors may be thinking for the most part. And genuine curiosity.

10. No ball statless alts again. Gtfo

11. I love how you talking about respect lol. I'm sure all of us are dying to have the respect of a statless alt. Philo's threads are much better.

12. No balls for posting a question thread from someone not in this war and not trying to be. Hmmmm maybe that was the reason I made a statless acc on my spare I device. Don't need any in one focusing on me instead of ebs or the opposing team. This is still an active osw meaning this thread is completely relavent, and I know ZAFT is forum forbidden hence y this is for leaders everyone wants to hear from those who put those bans in place

13. I'm sure all the leaders of respected war clans feel they have to answer to a statless alt as well.  I agree with James on page 1. LOCK 

14. Not from some puppy who hasn't been neutered yet get back in your cage until your let out to the yard.

15. Sooooo no one wants to hear the leaders in this war clear up y they are being stripped and cleaned out while paying for upgrades?if anything here is wrong leaders can post it that's what this is here for I never said I was correct. Not once. But warriors need to know why they are shedding blood on the battlefield.

16. Well this was a waste of time.

17. Op still doesn't realize that the only ones who care about this thread are trolls :lol:

18. Post with a main please Mr. statless alt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.