ZAFT vs. UC?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TacoVick7, Oct 28, 2013.

1. This may be a stupid question to ask, but are ZAFT and the UC clans still in a strip war/off system war? I haven't heard anything on it in awhile, and I couldn't find anything in forums about it, so I was just wondering...

2. No wars over, everyone can go home.

Yes.

3. i can bump the thread for ya

4. No. Wars over. Turns out you're the big hero. You get a parade, and Simmons here is in charge of confetti.

5. 

6. @castiel lol

7. Is Simmons russel Simmons?

8. With the deletion of Phils war thread, and the relative lack of posts on the part of Resilience, forum attention has become focused on the oG/WDGAF war.

9. The war is over and they all joined a super family.

Say hello to the ZAFT/WDGAF/OG/Apoc/UC
    Alliance. Lol jk! It's still rages on. And by rage I mean, certain people are still raging at Apheriun and not hittin the enemies 

10. I dumped many troops on you this week pup...

Not one was returned.

Rebuttal?

11. Willy! He's nachos! MINE!

12. Yup war still going on.

13. Who's winning??

14. Well everyone has an opinion so you cannot decide yet for it's still early in the war in my view. So wait until the end for your answer.

15. Bro, this is the new world. There aren't winners and losers.
    Quit being retro.

16. Willy. I thought you knew devils not on alpha anymore.  We already stripped you naked and potless once. Ill make it back to you though. Meanwhile ill keep whacking my targets and my clannies inc before my inc. like a real admin would do  cheers

17. I'm your huckleberry willy! 

18. Yup, everyone gets medals!

19. TRYING TROPHIES FOR EVERY ONE!!!!
    Lol