ZAFT VS KOFTE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SELFMADE, Dec 7, 2012.

1. State your opinions on who do you think is the better clan and will win in OSW and who will make the most...?

2. Oh so cela scroll about the osf is about zaft n kotfe?

3. I would rather say, I hope they have a well fought and glorious battle.

4. How many times do people have to make these lame ass what if threads?

5. I don't think that would end in a "win" for either side.

I bet they would just go at it for a long time and end up with a mutual CF.

6. Zaft. Like, 4 clans in top fifty, over something like 500 members strong.

7. I think its KOTFE not kofte, but do you mean apocalypse verse ZAFT family? Or just KOTFE against all of ZAFT?

8. Op 6/6/0 asn P- for making another dumb thread.

9. Kracken, I think it's fun to think about who would win. It's like major league sports fans playing fantasy sports or talking about which boxer would win a fight.

If the thread title was "Who would win: Mike Tyson or Mohammad Ali?," you might have a different opinion of this thread.

10. Op fb stls for a stupid thread. ๎€‘ happy Kingdoms at WAR

11. I think both shall have a good war
    Zaft rules kotfe will have no change if not prove it

12. Both clans will be a good war I will love to see

13. @touch_me....ya its a good convo the first 15 times.

14. Meh, I can't say I haven't wondered the same thing. I think it would be a war to remember that's for sure.

15. @TNT,

I understand your frustration. I haven't been here very long, but it seems that's how this forum is. You get a cycle of topics over and over.

I've noticed the turnaround time can vary, but I usually see the same topics recycled once every other week or so.

Most other forums I participate in don't have this problem as much because there is a search function. I've yet to find the search function for this forum.

16. It would be very interesting. I could see a lot of KaW getting involved. I'd like one giant osw. That's be fun.

17. ---zeus--- said kotfes pathetic and they will have no chance

18. "Zeus said" lol goofy, show me the ss of that why don't you?

19. If it was said...it would have been by the fake zeus spamming zafts threads.

@Goofy-Makin stuff up to start a war, especially about these two clans can get ya perma farmed bud.