Zaft to call in more HELP against Apocalypse!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WhiteHazeBBR3, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Use your imagination as to where I'm getting this information...Laoda has indirectly stated that he needs to even the odds on his wall...

He also doesn't mention Faith? Strange...oh well, I'm sure Zaft can use all the help we can get against Apocalypse!

2. Second :lol:

3. Not saying that only stats makes you good in this game, but when posting threads like this on forums, you need them for credibility.

'Nuff said.

4. This has to do with Laodas "cf deadline" maybe he'll call gaw in for help!! Quick, bring your items and family jobs!

5. CF deadline : it means that after the deadline, no more CF will be granted and any runner(s) will be chased, stripped, farmed and burned down to the ground.

6. The whole "equal number" fighting thing is a little sad, but nowhere near as sad as the propaganda you and a bunch of other people post.

7. Dead: I really don't care what it means...asking big brother for help shows weakness (isn't Zaft a sub of faith?)! :)

8. I would post here. But I dont want to.

9. why do ppls use noob account to post? noob account = noob topic too?!?!?

10. I found that interesting.

11. Nice catch

12. Clans hace a tendancy to make alts and pretend to be the enemy.. Dont they? Its been seen a lot this war from ZAFT.