Zaft. Losing to one man in a 48 hour war 2010

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xXxRPL_I_AngusEmpire_l_RPLxXx, Mar 24, 2014.

1. I am bringing this up to say, Zaft ain't that good. Losing to one man in 48 hours.

You couldn't even pin him for that time. You guys must suck....

He got about 10b plunder to your 3b. This was not an pwar though. Rather a scheduled war with a 1v98 war.

Zaft you truly are a terrible clan and do not deserve to be part of this game. Scat, hide, run! Zaft is a dying clan

2. No support

3. Which zaft clan?

4. All... I declare war against zaft. As no one else has any guts

5.  haters gonna hate

6. Not trolling bud. Zaft are a terrible clan. I'm certain now they are out of OSW, the community can EASILY push em over. 1% could ;)

7. No support

8. Hmmm allyless, watch out, we got a badass over here

9. Already been stripped lol.

I don't mind... Not like I lost anything. Zaft can't strip successfully any way

10. not true u owned an ally 30 min ago just transferred! luckily i made ss before u cleared ur wall n sold ur ally 

11. You were on my wall... Stalker...

Btw, zaft dun like you in forums

12. Angus.. You run your mouth like a drip.

No one cares what you say when you just talk without any brain. Be a good teenager and learn how to be considerate instead of being obnoxious.

For someone who's been around for such a long time in KaW, you've hit nothing to show for it. You can only blame yourself for that.

Stop being a clown and drop your CM tags, you don't deserve to have them.

What a joke.

There's an old saying.. "You don't have to have a long neck to be a goose"

13. As a former ZAFT member I will tell you now that they will be laughing at you and you are doing absolutely nothing to them. You wont even be annoying them. They get idiots like you all the time. Just saying, you are wasting your time, unless you find this fun.

14. What...Zaft Does Suck!!!!

15. Pigsty build is pigsty.