ZAFT IS A GOOD FAIR CLAN

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WHEN_HILLARY_GOES_HIGH_IGo_LOW, Jul 14, 2013.

1. I have a 5m cs pure spy which I used to go to war with zaft. I got hit 24/7 for a week and never gave up. At the end they stopped because of the respect they had for me. They also offered me a place in a clan. Dont complain ,fight back. If you want respect.

2. youre under 2mcs

3. Did you read what he wrote?

4. Zed-hes talking about a main idiot...

5. He is 2m cs because he doesn't like posting with his main for fear of a strip tease

6. Let me find how many fucks I give oh wait

7. post with thine main!

8. If you didnt give a **** why open it?

9. I was hoping that it was sarcasm and a hate thread about zaft 

10. Just stop, i dont think anybody actually cares if some people are trying to attack zaft, thats what you're supposed to do.

11. You care enough to read it farmer. But what does this noob know :'(

12. Op you obviously know nothing about Zaft. They recrute noobs and they prolly have several good warriors or just warriors. But there not all tough they do know how to act it though. Zaft is the only Osw clan that proves they cant handle a 1v1. Ppl who are real warriors wouldnt support such a noob unless you have a alt or your main is in Zaft. The rest are just Zaft *** lickers and tools. They back up Zaft when not even Zaft them selfs get on forums to back up them selfs there a disgrace. They get on forums Knight comes they all leave. :| . Whats wrong Zaft cant press the atk button? or is that all you know.

If I were to give Zaft a test for any farmer to farm any Zaft and see how Zaft reacts you will hear how Zaft gangs up on them. Why cause Zaft is over populated with noobs who join Zaft for fear of being hit. My main is Zaft thats all ill say and im sick of seeing these noobs so easily join Zaft. I am not giving Zaft its reputation they are by allowing noobs and being so easily threatned by 1v1. I dont consider my self a Zaft even if I may be one and I dont join the Zaft vs 1 farms there pathetic. NO real osw clan would respect such noobs who cant even 1v1 and yet they come on forums and talk smack to ppl who are 1 against clan(s) something Zaft could only dream of. Very pathetic... I am thinking of leaving Zaft soon **** em EB noobs.

13. I'm sick of zaft threads

14. WHY THE CAPS?

15. You don't have a main in ZAFT ya helmet head, why stay in ZAFT when you sit and cry in forums about them non stop

16. How was he sposd to know wat was in it without reading it?

17. OMG another zaft thread 