ZAFT FARMING ME NOW?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _xllAAllx_DeMoN_xllAAllx_, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Well I make a thread saying how they suck witch I still stand by but then they farm me.....well it's pretty funny how they can't really fight the war there being beat on they would rather feel good about them selfs and hit a little guy well that's zaft for ya

I really don't care tho because I have nothing to lose I have always hated zaft...still do

2. I think your buttocks may feel slightly pained...

Am I correct?
    :)

3. Great assesment anarchy

4. WOAH! watch out we got a bad ass over here HE POSTED WITH A MAIN 

5. Hit a little guy?

You trash talked them, what the **** do you expect noob?

6. Zaft are just being boobs and no anarchy like I said I really don't care it's just sad

7. I know falcon he's so scary

[​IMG]

/End of Sarcasm

8. [​IMG] this is a war game. You're so mad you make a nooby forum post about someone farming you?

:lol:

9. You obviously do care if you made a thread over it.

Derp.

10. Lol Anarchy that's so true

11. That little kid got suplexed

12. Op goes boom

:D

[​IMG]

13. Dang anarchy you beat me too it. That is what I was about to say. If you don't care, don't post forums about it. but you like so many others I've seen trash talk ZAFT and think oh I can ge away with it because they are in OSW. Is ZAFT perfect? Not at all... And their is moths wrong with you hating them but expect if you trash talk them they will likely come after you whether it's now or later.

14. First off, that's usually the way it works. Make a thread to tell the largest war clan in KaW they suck, and their going to kick your ass.

Second, if you don't care why did you bother making this thread?

15. Zaft is so gay and farm me for it idk just makes me laugh

16. Watch what you say theirs always someone watching. Zaft is a well protected family that protects their own. What you expect if you talk bad about them?

17. I feel an attention whore is present :shock:

18. Op why complain?
    You trash u get mashed.

19. Zaft is so gay? What are you 12? This should be locked after that stupid comment.