Zaft Family

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *YA_iiiiiiiiiiSUCKiiiiiiiiii_FI (01), Dec 17, 2012.

1. Current Estoc War ZAFT warred with a few clans with hugh plunder difference. :D

It seem like a pwar. Wondering who dare to challenge ZAFT Family in future. :roll:

Just voice your opinion :lol:

2. Didn't ZAFT get beaten in their last two wars?

3. So uhmm taking your an alt of a Zaft member :D
    Kewl! Congratz on your victories I have a couple of mate there in Zaft family!

4. Monster Garage kicked Zaft!

5. Not zaft, Zodiac alliance of freedom treaty. Yeah 100b each war probably 500b lead over the whole 3 wars added

6. This is due to old school Zaft being back, with old tactics that work, nothing else.

7. All the EE wars normally finish with a 100bil difference. Look at more of the wars, not just zafts wars and you'd see

8. ZAFT please refrain from posting these threads.

9. It's a alt. maybe just a viewer of the war's no ones said he's an alt of a zaft member.

10. Tosh I retract that statement no offense meant towards you or zaft 

11. :lol: Whether i'm a alt or not that doesn't matter.

Just a viewer on recent ZAFT war and stating my opinion... anything wrong with that :mrgreen:

ZAFT will still fill clan with 100 members, whichever clan close to ranking with ZAFT will
    war against it. So............. Which clan able to? Or which clan willing to? :lol: :lol:

Btw i'm not alt of anyone :p

12. The war clan they formed went to rank #2 in lb with all active warmongers.... I'm glad we're out of there reach  have fun lb war clans 

13. Sounds like someone is scared   RESPECT ZAFT  hammer all before you

Not an alt either 

14. So far the most destructive clan has been monster garage.

15. That zaft warclan is certainly a beast. It would take an all star team of many non zaft lb clans to even challenge them. As it is now all their matchup can do is try to self ko n ff at the two hour mark.

16. @op
    Monster garage beated them:) they are destroying all their other enemy's but MG kicked them two times.

17. Zodiac Alliance Of Freedom Treaty are boss.

They beat RESILIENCE 349bil to 45bil...

But also have 17/50 Leaderboard players...

As i said, ****ing boss.

18. This week which clan dare(wish) to war against Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty (ZAFT)? :twisted:

Esp in War 3, 4

Earlier on war 2, Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty met Faith. But seem it was a friendly
    pwar :p

Btw where's MG???? Someone claimed MG knock down twice on ZAFT....
    Will MG join war 3,4 ???? Let's see :lol: :lol: :lol:

19. I know MG is doing war 3, my mate teja is there for it.

20. I remember seeing thread opener in AAH. Hmmmm.