ZAFT Faith Vs Choas Reborn

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *George37 (01), Jan 17, 2013.

1. Wow, what a bunch of noobs, Choas reborn is owning ZAFT Faith, we're not stopping 'til the whole clan resets, Loada washes my car, and I dubstep Faith's funeral.

2. yawn, and here comes the spamming

3. btw, george, I didn't know that there was a clan named Choas reborn.... can anyone else check the index for it?

4. Really multiple threads wow ur another Meghan loser who has no function of brain cells at all

5. Gotta love these idiots who are so wanting to get into this fight but the only way is to make stupid threads that mean nothing. It seems that the two sides have made there threads and are fighting it out.

6. Mega not Megan tiny keyboards fail hardcore
    Allmost as much as op here

7. Seriously, what is with all the alts posting Apoc threads? I highly doubt they are Apoc alts and I don't think it is ZAFT trolling...

8. I'm much glad that the chest-beating has essentially finished, in a manner... then we have idiots who are the epitomy of incompetence who make these....

9. Villy it was a double post, which is the servers fault not his. But yes he's messed up.

10. @ Legendary

Chaos Reborn (CR) is one of Kaws oldest clans. Don't know exact date it was made but it used to be LB, one of the powerhouses back in the day but I'm mostly inactive now ever since PW and ebs messed up the game.

11. lol. Anthony, it was sarcasm. Chaos Reborn I know, the ChOAs Reborn however does not.

12. While all the starless alts post in here bs and propaganda... Fact of the matter is this***

Zaft members have already started resetting and "selling " their accounts. Tens of trills have already been taken from genesis, anarchy, and many other zaft clans. It won't take much longer til all is left of zaft will be the old school members. Their little empire they've created is getting torn down left Nd right. They are done for.

13. George your an idiot, I personally along haven't had a single Inc hit and whole days have heard of maybe 50 Inc the whole day...fail epic fail feel free to hit me with your maim I'd Love to reset you personally

14. ZAFT members please don't feed the trolls. Thank you.