Zaft eclipse the eb division

Discussion in 'Wars' started by HBmang, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Oh Zaft Eclipse Wtf do i have to do to get you guys to stop hitting HTE and hit me?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Their fearless leader has since blocked me, I have been hitting him constantly, only took 3 hours to burn all his SDP ( which is sad). I insult their clan, i smash on their leader like a red headed step child, and i put it up in the forums and alas still not a ca target for the clan....

I got a measly half bar of spy attempts from Mr tough guy scarface today, but thats it... Apparently when there is a promo for extra gold zaft cant be bothered to hit anybody other then the ghosts of HTE XD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Come at me brah?

2. Oh look this thread again. Him having no def pots actually is something zaft says is a requirement

3. Dipshit learn how to read spd not attack def pots

4. bUtThUrT! 

5. Zaft r a bunch of pansies. 'Nuf said

6. OP didn't read what I said and doesn't get it def pots. Meaning all defensive pots. Some people.

7. I slapped stick til i got bored

8. Peeps who trash talk in a clan v 1 are a joke.op, slip into the shadows and when they stop smack the daylight outa the loudmouths

9. I also kicked his ass

10. Salty am I going to havw to go Mr Mayagi all over your ass AGAIN?

11. Cash that's what I want, I play this game to war I don't give a **** about gold or growth or building a pretty little castle, I farm who ever I want for as long as I want. Do you think I care if they actually decide to pin me constantly (which is highly unlikely because i know how much of a joke 95% of zaft is). I could care less what happens to my kaw accounts this is purely entertainment

12. I saw that dude. Hes like 100 years old so shut up

13. This is old news op everybody know zaft members join zaft to hide in end 85% of zaft is en junky

14. And to think people used to fear all those little kittens in zaft XD

15. No disrespect meant, bit I'm just wondering. Why should they hit you? You're a PS with no allies.

I KNOW you are smart enough to bank any gold you get from any steals, so they probably know that also.

You have nothing to lose, so they have nothing to take. So no reason to retaliate.

16. Difference is draxton when I hit real osw clans like kotfe they don't give a **** if I have anything to lose they hammer you constantly until you surrender no mercy, zaft acts like the same sort of clan but their are merely an eb clan like yours with an attitude problem

17. These threads are everywhere lol.

18. Lol how cute, another pure spy asking to be hit. Seems so be so many now.

Ever heard the term beating a dead horse? Well you're the dead horse...asking to be beaten. You are a complete waste of time op, and anyone with anything to do wouldn't waste their time on your chump build. Why should zaft?

You don't play to war, because people in war have something to lose. Just another noob trying to act like his pathetic build is anything but a piece of toilet paper war clans wipe their asses with.

'Nuff said