ZAFT Declares War on Fury Family

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ZAFTWillNotDie, Mar 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. After another history making OSW with the kingdoms of Apocalypse, ZAFT has officially declared war on her own family: Fury and Fury's Vengeance.

Fury has moled, participated in strips on ZAFT, and rumor has it that Fury has banked 40T+ for Apoc. No matter how puny it sounds, 20+ failed strips in the last month have all been the result of Fury assisting Apoc. Their alts are camping out in Apoc as we speak. Ss or bs you say? Zaft leaders have seen the PM on that third party app. But, here:

#FuryMoleConfirmed
    #FuryIsTheScumOfKaW
    #What'sThatOnMyBoot?Fury.

@Fury:

It doesn't matter what your wishes are, how sorry you feel, or what's happening in real life. There will be no cease-fire for you. ZAFT is an unrelenting force to be reckoned with and you will never play this game peacefully again. Sleep with your phone charged under your pillow and one eye open.

2. #fakedpms

4. Holy crap i seen it on forums it must be true!

5. #fakedpms
    #statlessalt
    #revealyourmainnoob

6. Wow, this is ridiculous.

Your pm's(even if legit) don't say a damn thing.

7. Zaft being represented by a potato

8. how pathetic..

9. Good. Maybe there's a chance ZAFT will finally cf soon. 

10. Gold

11. I remember when I first started playing I wanted to be in zaft, now I look where they have gone and it is pathetic.

12. fake declarations are cute and all but all of kaw knows zaft is in no position to declare war on anybody. Even the tiniest of clans could strip a zaft member right now and not be punished for it. Thats what happens when an alliance dies.

13. Even SILVER has jumped into the mosh pit lmao

14. you were in carnage at one point. don't think people don't know you are 1Sl's alt.

15. What I find funny is no one from Zaft has commented. It's all apoc getting mad.

16. You're blind, or dumb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.