Zaft calls in Clan -00- for help against Apocalypse!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WhiteHazeBBR3, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Who will they ask for help next? Stay tuned??

2. Op look at my history thread stickied in other kaw disc. Look at the zaft/ugl war in 2010 and then insult zaft.

3. Will you all shut up about this....nobody cares,let them kill each other and find out who won afterwards.

4. Is this the "I am the big bad hello kitty and I'm gonna eat all of your oxi clean stain fighting!" guy?

5. ZAFT ARE A BUNCH OF BIG HEADED HILLBILLIES

6. I don't know what this guy keeps rambling on about, its all just gibberish to me.

7. -00- is ZAFT alts...i believe.

8. and you sir are another alt, please grow a pair amd come back.

9. Not all, but it is a ZAFT clan.

10. Didn't -00- war KotFE a while back? :ugeek:

11. They're a bunch of spies dedicated to targeting the runners from apoc

12. Its war it happens, make at least a good thread. Now it looks like spam

13. Like sands through the hour glass so are the days of our lives. your all a bunch of noob if your not in this go back and hide under the rock u crawled out from under if have what it takes and don't mind a strip war u should all pick a side and come have some fun.

14. Clan OO is zaft clan so how are they calling for help when the clan there own

Op don't post rubbish if u don't know crap

15. Hmmmm this is what I see in this thread

[​IMG]

16. They've been the war since almost the beginning hitting down runners. It's no new news.

17. I just joined this game back after 28 days or so lol and every is ZAFT asking for help to fight Apocalypse. Like seriously the bag of crap ya just say I personally think that ZAFT don't need help or are asking for it, there's like 20 freaking ZAFT clans (Exaggeration) but you get the point