Zaft asks Faith for help against Apocalypse!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WhiteHazeBBR3, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Is this true? If so, why? Are they losing the war?

2. I believe faith was directed to attack apocalypse

3. I knew it Zaft are losing...Isaac Mendez told me the guy who can paint the future

4. Isaac Mendez is dead :( as is that show. S'to bad

5. Wow, what have I missed in almost 2 years since playing the game- that ZAFT would need much assistance?

6. I believe someone from HOG hit someone in Faith, which started things off..........
    Not anyone asking anyone else for help.

Correct me if I'm wrong



7. I remember hearing something about set up/trap/framing to involve faith in the war.

8. No the op is wrong. Zaft did not ask for help. Faith became involved when a HoG player began to hit faith. The hog player was mistaken, but now in Faith wants revenge in hog.

9. Could you guys be ANY more desperate to try to get people to believe your false version of this story?

10. Lmao .. Looked like those Appalling Creeps just like putting their hands into all the wrong places ..

11. A lot of incorrect information here. ZAFT did not ask for Faith to help. There was a HoG member that trash talked LP022, a Faith leader. Disrespect that couldn't be overlooked.

12. LOL Jayde  I like your sense of humour. ZAFT Destiny

13. Wars escalate. That's how things go. ****'s getting REAL should be an exciting turn of events.

14. I think half the time the alts have no connection to either side they just enjoy stirring the stew. Doesn't really matter the 'why' at this point anyways imo. The sides are growing and that means higher stakes and a lot more craziness. I'm sure both sides are and have been putting up a hell of a fight and should be overall praised for their efforts. This just may add a higher level of intensity and some sort of response or arms race could take place. Neither side is wrong neither side is right it's a game and it's about war. Enjoy it!

Keep up the chaos fellas  Kingdoms at WAR

15. Why the **** is Jayde in every war thread that has nothing to do with her/him?

16. Floppy.....
    Give Jayde a chance at Rumor War Mongering. The 1st step taken to go in the direction of War Reporter (currently Philosopher)
    Just think of that.......*Thinks....
    All the possibilities. *Thinks.....

The Phil n Jayde ChatShow
    *Cheezy music
    *Camera zooms in to > Phil n Jayde
    *Both sitting in camp chairs
    *Jayde wearing camo war paints, a skeleton battle order n her new ultramini camo shorts, showing off her tanned golden brown long legs. Carrying her trusty Winchester Over n Under, a 9mm Berretta F92 stuck in her right thigh holster. A Aitor Jungle King I, stuck in her left thigh sheath.
    *Phil wearing khaki bush jacket n dirty jeans, a ball point pen stuck behind his ear, aviator shades n his crusty Nikon DH2 with battery pack n 200mm F2.0 fixed lens
    *Both give you a false smile as scenes of the current OSW flash behind them on a 100" LG Smart TV. 3rdPartyChatRoom messages scroll on the right hand of the screen in lewd red fonts. Showing current chatter in ZAFT main rooms n APoC rooms in Yellow.
    *Jayde recrosses her sexy tanned legs, causing numerous viewers to groan, moan n drool.
    *Jayde: Welcome to our pilot episode of PhiloJayde
    *Phil: Yes, Jayde. As we were discussing just now.... Who do you think is in the pole position to win the ongoing OSW.
    *Jayde; Well Phil... From all the current chatter.. I'm sure it's a 3-party orgy at the moment. FAITH, APoC n ZAFT.
    *Jayde puffs up her chest, causing the camera to zoom in on her cleavage. Another round of groans, moans, drools, uncomfortable shifting in seals n ball scratching. Lol

*Wakes up with a Start. **** hot afternoon sun. Looks at watch. 5.30pm. Damn I'm daydreaming again. Looks down at iPhone to see battery is low and writing this post in Forums.
    

17. lol male. What's up mate?

18. How's things mate 