zaft and wdgaf.... call to arms

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ZA__Dirty__FT, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Hello forums, please bare with me...
    Seems zaft and wdgaf are now the powerhouse or kaw. If clans and alliances do not band together now, there will be no stopping them. Soon it will be zaft vs randoms, and no alliances Léft... Just them. If wé all stand idly by while UC gets pronged, our best chances at destroying the garbage lb bullies will disipate.

I ask all or KAW to stand up and band together to tale down the allie slavers and deep pocketed buffoons known as zaft

2. There will always be alliances between clans not named ZAFT Co.
    There was WFTT vs. UWF.
    To many proud old clans to just get pushed around. Sure there will be new alliances.

3. *facepalm*

OP you're 2 years late. You'll never stop ZAFT now. You couldn't even hit 95% of ZAFT at your size. I'm not sure they'll even bother stripping you for this, too small to bother.

4. But no one is gonna attack them for forming an alliance, all friendly as of now :)

5. What do you mean all friendly as of now?

6. First off these post are not effective.

And they are less so posted by a profile with little stats.

If you wish to help UC out start hitting. No need to make a forum post about it.

7. They haven't hit anyone? There's no plans of them hitting anyone? As far as I know.

8. Yes, but a lot of the individuals are hated by many.

9. Facepalm

Op Is Either:

A:Attention Freak
    B:Jealous Of ZAFT
    C:Got Farmed From ZAFT
    D:Wants To Get Farmed

Post What You Think Op Is Below
    

10. Doesn't mean wars will start, especially with T6 around the corner. Diplomacy will be at an all time high.

11. DO LET ZAFT CONTROL ALL OF US ITS THEIR GOAL TO DOMINATE THE GAME THATS Y UC IS HERE AS BACK UP

12. ZAFT dosnt hate clans they hate people like you

13. The point or this thread sas to point out and cet people thinking. I know that i can do nothing as an individual, but all kaw osw clans may as well quit now if not going to take action Before UC crumbles

14. I'd farm you op. but I don't speak retard so I could barely read what you wrote

15. There can only the one, the end.

16. Honestly giant clan alliances will suck up all the largest members and eventually kill off everyone else.......littleclansFTW

17. Hahaha so funny.

ZAFT iG
    UWF
    Apocalypse
    UC

And so many mega alliances out there u never complain...