Yuki- Up & Running

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *junior4590 (01), May 24, 2013.

1. Everyone remembers Yuki being stripped naked a couple week ago.
    I happened to check her out to see what she has done. And she has back a couple trillion in allies.

How? Did Yafi fail the strip on her or did not clean her successfully like they did with BlackPlague?
    Or did she rob the japan bank and nob it all back :?:

I just dont understand how you can get so much in such a short time back in allies. It would cost couple thousand to nob all that back. Must of been she banked some in bb's during the strip? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... :ugeek:

Anyhow, very curious but not my buisness. Phil get your ass down here and explain.

2. Re: Yuki- Up

Maybe....

1- Yuki spent a ton of nob to get BFA back
    2- warlor caught the strip mid-strip, and has been keeping Yuki pinned with many trillions out.

3. Im Yukis ally cuz she bought me

4. 1- I dont believe no one would be that dumb and spend s much $ to get that all back. Besides the fact, she prob is risking to lose it all. But im guessing Yafi left her alone.

2- From what i remember WarLor didnt pin her because many forumers were skimming to see if she was DTW for steals. Which she wasent.

5. Re: Yuki- Up

You just called the entire top LB dumb lol. Whatever

6. Re: Yuki- Up

Read the post Phil made on his recent thread on page 4

7. *iProphet not Phil

8. Re: Yuki- Up

She had been banned on suspicion of botting, which was sent in by a Yafi member (this is from what I've been told) so the devs did the right thing and refunded her.

Big deal.

9. Thanks for the info.

10. Re: Yuki- Up

I second the notion with proph

11. Re: Yuki- Up

Bunch of stupid no nothing noobs lol

12. *I am back just to post this :lol: *

If Yuki was wrongly banned, developers did the right thing to unban and refund her.
    YA__Judgment__FI supports this fairness in game as a clan. Good job KaW developers! :)

Why and how she got back her gold is not an issue. It is a game, and a game is meant for us to have fun in, to destress, and to be happy :)

However, if any of our members aren't happy with it and wants to continue their personal feud, we won't stop them. We are ultimately always looking for the slightest reason to war. :lol: