Your moderator action and warring requirements

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Quick_Hit_Fatality, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I put a topic up to suggest that you guys take the limit off mithril sales as a promo or a event as they were in the past. As a way for people like myself who started within the last 3 years shortly after you started the 5 purchase limit. The topic quickly gained feedback in both those who supported the idea and those who clearly have a vested interest in the war side of the game who do not.

I personally do not not participate in the wars nor do i ever plan on doing so. That doesn't mean I am a less valuable customer. Contrary, I probably spend more than alot of these war customers ever do. When events come around as this last one did in that we attacked each other my targets were limited because of my equipment and size. Had I started just a bit sooner this wouldn't be a issue, but it is and I brought it up as a idea for change. Not being able to compete is a major reason people walk away from this game.

Your moderateor, being obvious pro war opinionated decided to lock the subject and not allow any more opinions or support for the idea and choke off the subject 2 days after it started.

I truly get it now! And after reading the writing on the wall it's obvious this game is developed to get you to war and the only way to succeed.

So sadly I am done, I have no interest in playing this game for a false idea that the game doesn't require warring to be on equal ground with those players around me.

2. Life isn't fair. Boo hoo. Cry me a river.

3. You have to war to get the equiptments. It is part of the game mechanics, earn your ass to the top and not buying yourself a shortcut.

4. If that is truly how you feel, that a mod with a biased opinion locked your thread because of his/her opinion then please email support@athinkingape.com. But please dont make a thread complaining about the lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.