Your Favorite Event/Update in the recent year?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Chaos, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Hey there guys,

In the past year or so, we've gotten a nice steady batch of updates from the developers. Ranging from last years famous All Star War Tournament, to current updates such as the recent Wrath of the Sveruganti Epic Battle or Mini Pvp Blitz Jousting Tournament. All around my question to you is this:

What was your Favorite Event/Update for the Year so far?

This question may be somewhat vague, but overall it can be anything! If you really liked the X-mas RNG plunder stockings or the recent bronze bar addition in the new event page rewards please post! The reason for this is to give the devs an idea of successful updates we've had, so they have an idea of what we want in the future!

Cheers,
    Chaos

2. I loved the first harvest event. I also liked meeting the various mods

3. Jousting event was nice and short I liked that one also season 1 was great.

4. No events at all best thing is the current thread running by Titan, and the latest update concerning upgrades. Otherwise been a year of losing a lot of players and non-stop events that took people's mind off of the other issues for a little while. Now if season 5 would start this summer before college or school in general starts back then maybe that.

5. KaW writers comp

6. Players come and go in any game, it's natural! For those of us still here, it would be great to know what you liked and disliked so far! Will take a bet, you enjoyed Season 4 Santa. :p

My favorite pvp events were: Imperial Favor/ASW #4

Eb Wise: X-mas Plunder Stockings! (1k plunder spell FTW) :lol:

7. Quetzal hunt banner is too cool...sadly i missed that event...if possible i want that event again

8. The anniversary celebration, double regenerate troops for a day, crux chests, xtals.

It was almost like log-in rewards.... (Hint hint)

9. Bronze bar rewards are definitely worth doing the event. I didn't do very well in the event (me no like ebs) and I still got enough BB to to upgrade twice. I think all the future events should have bb rewards. I especially liked how the lower tier ebs still dropped the same amount of bandit items as the top tier ebs. It made it easier for the smaller players.

NOTE: Speaking of the harvest event if that wasn't clear

10. Christmas plunder, I guess. Was mostly inactive for everything else. The first pvp event was awesome before people cried and had to opt in.

The most recent hunts suck. They over did the money grab aspect making multiple drops and making drops number of hit dependant. Theirs a line between monetizing your event and making a straight money grab. The original hunts were great, they then went over the line and ruined them.

11. Liked the betting ones. Also enjoyed the bonus mith promo they ran.

12. Agreed! FREE THE DEVIL BIRDS ONCE AGAIN!!!! It was awesome!!!!

When was double regen?! I only remember it for first Black Friday temporarily! :lol:

In the future I can only hope there will be daily login rewards with the event page!

13. Asw. And the betting with arrows was fun

14. The dragon hunt event was great fun, I didn't do that well in it but it was simple and the payouts of items changing from eb to eb was great fun. It was a better alternative to being forced to do dodgy rotations with the current 4 items events.

The best update so far is the most recent one of having 10 levels for hoarfrost and the abyss. This will make it far easier for players of a large variety of sizes.

EDIT: On top of the dragon hunt I loved the lure of the hive format (until it moved drops to hte) This event was really good apart from the really poorly designed eb which was attack only. The pay sucked too but that can be sorted if they do a similar event another time.

15. I'm pretty sure it was one of the anniversary treats was a day of 30 minute regens, was a good day. But those days of daily rewards were great and I hope they return of the 6th year anniversary

16. Agreed with the first paragraph. The Dragon eggs was the last hunt I enjoyed.

17. Betting was alright, I forgot about that.

Also the community collections events. Why did they stop those? Everyone had a fifty fifty chance for a good reward. That was very goof for new players.

18. Agreed!

Honestly, I've always wondered why 4 items though! Simplicity for the win, dragons eggs alone were much easier in my opinion, glad you feel the same Kezzer!

Can do one EB, it pays good or bad. Then you can go on to the next etc! ;)

19. It's pretty clear why four. Huge, huge incentive to do hte the only eb that drops all four. I'm sure as hell not jumping around doing four different ebs with crap drop rates.

20. None they have all sucked