Your bets here __PERSEPOLIS__ vs. KOTFE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by jasmin-bala, Jan 9, 2013.

1. As you may know there is a war going on between __PERSEPOLIS__ and KOTFE. This war is between Kotfe (main clan), kotfe- assassin, and Fire Emblem Academy. As Persepolis is recording the logs on his wall, he has gained more than 50B so far through stealing and burning Kotfes' pots. Since clan farmers usually fight potless and allyless I doubt Persepolis had any pots or ally at all. So, at the end, who would you think is the winner of this war and why? Thank you

2. Depends on how it started.

3. Pers is trying to be a fraudulent version of -wanderer-. If he was really skilled he would be growing the whole time not just farming. He would be proving he could grow while farming. Weak weak weak

4. You could strip wanderer daily and still he was gonna grow like a weed. Pers is just a nOob. Acct most likely bought. Main hidden of course. No pots. No allies. Cmon. He already lost

5. That's what they said with cheese and Ali. Now look at them

6. Umm cheese in inactive again i believe

7. Blackhandsatan : Well I guess for many people including me growing is not the point of this game. I personally enjoy wars and chatting with my friends. Yeah depends

8. One reset and the other had to rebuild from being stripped naked and burnt to 0 pots.

Your point is?

9. To blackhandsatan also how do you know that's the only acc he got? He might be growing all his other alts, who knows.

10. Hey issac this is kitty/ Kaos/ mew and my point is they earned respect from a lot of respect from others. "It's not what you do,but how you do it" Ik you're from KOTFE but..

11. Pers is a nobody a few hits a day and the bs on his wall don't mean diddly squat. Like with other pure spies he will either go inactive reset or drop build! It's inevitable.

12. I respect people who tough out fights on their own, but blabbing in forums all day while you get wiped could be done by anyone. I've been a clans ca numerous times, never felt the need to make a thread about it.

13. And I'm not from KotFE, I just respect them for being a solid clan.

14. @annoyance. The OP is mew?

15. @annoyance The only respect they got was from noobs. Kotfe destroyed them.

16. So semray (yarmes) you saying pure spy is not a good build and eventually they all reset??  could you explain that a bit more?? thx

17. Alison got respect from kotfe i think.

18. No I'm annoying. :lol:

19. Jasmin (persepolis), the reason pure spy is a crap build is because you're always open to assassinations and easy to zero, like right now.