"You have chosen not to participate in the upcoming war."???

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Celeborn_2, Sep 28, 2013.

1. What the heck? Now, I joined a friend's clan for war #7. As everyone knows, the signup time got messed up and then corrected again. After that, everyone tried to recast their Wave of Conflict. And now, an hour after the matchup and another hour before the war starts, me and another guy in the clan suddenly get the newsfeed message "Alert: You have chosen not to participate in the upcoming war." What's wrong?!

2. I just got this too, what the ****?

3. Damn debs fix the warring system. I'm warring tonight on my main and things better not be ****** up

4. be patient, Cele ... you're old enough to know that some things need time ...

and as you're a programmer yourself you probably know well enough about fixing bugs! ...

5. Same thing happened to me. Devs got some explaining to do.

6. i casted woc on both accounts. but i recieved this ******* message
    You have chosen not to participate in the upcoming war.

that sucks.. =(

7. Same thing happened to me!

8. Now the war in which I can't participate started, and I can't even leave the clan and do something else :evil:

9. btw ... how is "our" ... erm YOUR clan doing? ... good to know that I'm replaceble over there, too ...

10. to those of you who have experienced this problem, please review this link. It will helps
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=146600
    you may continue to vent on this thread, but understand, your issue is being looked into Currently, so please be patient

11. sorry for your suffering btw ... just wondering about the fact that you lost the patience you used to have when I got "farmed" (bullied n harrassed I'd call it), defamed, stalked, insulted up to bypasses n so on ... but a single little bug can change a lot it seems ...

12. I got message to cast mith. I have ss. Then casted mith then got you have chosen not to particpate.lol oh well.

13. what? ancienne is back! YAY!!

sarcasm

14. I'm just wondering how it was that some people who cast for earlier war were unable to cast for later war... That happened to me, screwed up my day and left me with no mith... In our clan we had 35 cast with 29 on roster