YMM_CmF vs. LSA Elite an official CF Agreement

Discussion in 'Wars' started by YMM-X-PROTON-X-CmF, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This thread represents a mutual agreement to cease fire between LSA Elite and the YMM_CmF family.
    This was the first major war for the YMM side of our family and we thank LSA for the opportunity to expose some of our new members to an OSW. We would like to extend an apology for any disrespectful behavior shown by any members of our family, in particular the previous thread made about this war.
    It has been an interesting 2.5 weeks, and a great opportunity to teach some of our members some valuable war skills. This may have been our first war under the YMM banner, but it won't be our last, after all that is the way the game was intended to be played.
    To show our commitment to this truce, we have agreed to kick the player who was the root cause of this war, feed. In conclusion to this forum post, we wish LSA happy Kawing! For all YMM supporters who post this thread, I want to be clear that any derogatory statement about LSA will not be tolerated. Thanks in advance for your respect.

Onward!
    YMM_PROTON-CmF_YMM

"ŸøÙñG MøÑęŸ MìŁŁįTį° _ÇržŸ MøFøŠ!"

2. Well said proton

With much respect earned for the members of YMM who have stuck through a war lasting over two weeks I would like to extend my apologies to YMM for any and all disrespectful behavior during the war. It was not meant. During war it is easy to say things like that so I both accept your apology on behalf of LSA and extend my own. The war was fun and it is true everyone should try war. The members currently in ymm, they deserve respect. I want to express the fact that we are happy with the conclusion of the war, both because it removes feed from the clan, and because it is exactly what we wanted it to be. A fun war we were able to enjoy as a clan that we could end knowing that a clan has been taught to, if not love war, at least respect it. We take this ceasefire seriously. Any player who makes any post disrespectful enough to pose a danger to this ceasefire will have the appropriate actions taken against them
    All LSA members stay classy and respectful just like I'm sure YMM members will do

Good luck to YMM in their future endeavors

Always remember. May god have mercy on your soul. Because LSA sure as hell won't

LSA FIGHTING
    Land. Sea. Air

3. Sky this mean you are open for farming?

4. Great War on both sides everyone fought hard and had fun

5. Oli I'm always open for farming everyone knows thatjust grab a number and get in line

6. Okay sounds good. By any chance do you have a list of the members in that one clan you had when you "declared" war on MG and HoG?

But to be on topic, it's good to see more clans experiencing osw. Hope you liked it and start a reign of terror

7. Respect to all participants in this OSW, on either side  A well fought battle

8. Respect to all the warriors who kept showing up on my news feed, good war well fought.

9. It depends. I never declared war on either. I did declare war on monster garage though. So I can't make a list up of members in a clan in a non existing time period. But that all ended because lo and behold I was required elsewhere

10. Thanks Oli, it was a good time 

11. Respect to all LSA Elite members

12. Ah I looked up the thread an you never officially declared war on HoG, but on you clan page you had MG and HoG. And I think I remember someone laughing in cc about some nubs for tryouts failing hits.

Just know this, we haven't forgotten about you

13. I'd like to give a shout out to YMM, the first clan to successfully strip more then 10b off of me!! You guys also were the first clan to keep me pinned for over 12 hours. It was deff a fun battle. I'm glad LSA was the first to show you a war:) it was fun pot burning as always<3 YMM you can always call upon me for anything. much love goes out!!!

14. Thank you Lsa for the war. It was alot of fun. Much respect

15. Too all LSA much respect guys well done and it was fun banner bashing lol call on us anytime RESPECT

16. Ty for war LSA! Well fought! 

17. Good times and good friends.. Cheers to LSA and YMM..

18. To all the warriors who stayed in YMM during the war and fought back, you guys earned my respect. Well fought battle :) Good job on getting my banner removed :lol: banner bashing is always fun.

19. To all LSA warriors I would like to thank you for the war and giveing my fam a good war to learn on. It was quite fun I myself learned a few things. Much respect and love to all who fought in this war ~ Rose

20. Ty for the war LSA. Much respect

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.