Yet another dev failure

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DO_ChaS_TM, Sep 10, 2013.

1. **** you and your ******* wars. I spent real money to participate in this war and lag was so bad I was koed 4 times while waiting for a target to load. Your failure (ATA) is a theft to me.

2. Wow that sucks. Just one tip:
    Don't use real money on this game. Ever.

3. Best advice i have seen in a long time*

4. I wont again

5. If you don't want lag go buy a gamer ; but guess what every other device and PC will lag your not special.

6. Brilliant tip. When everyone follows your advice ATA will find the game unprofitable and shut down the servers. Fantastic.

7. I've never spent any money ever on KaW in my 2 Years of KaWing except when I spent 99ยข on a Pro Banner.

8. Don't spend money on things that are still glitchy, is what I prefer

9. Is that even possible getting ko'ed 4 times and waiting for it to load. So you say there for a hour. Of you did lol if you didn't what ya lying about.

10. We had a good war.

11. I did notice lag and it also koed me

12. I noticed lag 1 he before war started. It was manageable for first half but rendered my defenseless the second.

13. I was ko'd so fast tonight I had to reboot KaW. Just means your opponents were on their game. I had damn near 50 actions within seconds. That much activity done towards your account, in that little of time, is a killer on any server. Good luck next time ๎€

14. You win some, you lose some. We had a nice war with LOTR, even though most of us lagged about half way through to the end.

15. It was an issue a hr prior to war with no Inc.

16. Did you think of checking your wifi? I mean if lag was that bad, everyone else would have been affected by seeing as it would be server lag. So what Im saying is don't blame the devs, but blame your connections because if it truly was their fault, it would have been server lag that EVERYONE, not just you, would have experienced in which there would be compensation.

17. Especially if it was bad enough for you to be koed 4 times in a row... Way to point the blame ๎’

18. I was not the person to experience it. My connection was working great for all other apps/internet. Kaw was and yet remains the only issue I'm experiencing.

19. *the sound of mario dying on super mario *

20. I am nit denying them their win they were excellent warriors and I'm sure would've won regardless. My upmost respect to Them.