YAFI vs Osiris vs AAH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Pokerman88, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Big osw going on between this 3 giant, since zaft cf with YA_Judgment_FI after a year long war. The best osw so far , so hope OS n AAh will give a gd fight too . Popcorn time .

2. 3 way war??

3. I really find it odd,
    When people post threads about subjects
    they may or may not know about.

If you do know about it, and you are an alt
    Of a member in one of these clans, I suggest
    you post with your main. You have given us no
    info that is even of the slightest use to anyone.

I suggest not becoming one of these
    "news" alts we have seen so many of.

-WWKPD-

4. Switching this subject. Metal what is -WWKPD-? I've seen you, kat, and someone else I was talking to earlier tag it on forums.

5. Same frank

6. Metal - Wall me your answer or follow me, I'm out 

7. What would killing penny do? :p

8. Pinky did it as well.

9. What would KaW players do?

10. I remembered it was pinky after I posted lol.

11. Op, please post with your main 

12. Thanks merc.

13. Exactly what storm has said op if you going to post this and I assume to discuss the war,then atleast gives us a thought out post with a bit of info to talk about!

I'm always interested in a good war thread and have my popcorn ready but your post explains nothing please elaborate in future posting ! Ty

-WWPD-

14. Exactly what storm has said op if you going to post this and I assume to discuss the war,then atleast gives us a thought out post with a bit of info to talk about!

I'm always interested in a good war thread and have my popcorn ready but your post explains nothing please elaborate in future posting ! Ty

-WWKPD-

15. Sorry double post phone lag lol

16. Pinky what's that tag? -WWKPD-?

17. Like said.

a) Grow a pair, and post with a main. No one cares what alts have to say.

b) Please, actually gather some knowledge on the subject, before you assume you know about it. Then actually put some effort into making a thread.

Thank-you.
    :)

18. War? Against whom? I fighting Osiris am I? Wish someone would tell me whsts going on lol as I appear to be hitting the wrong people 

19. AAH sucks

20. What would a kaw player do?