Yafi Vs Osiris/AAH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *lxl__forum__lxl (01), Sep 15, 2012.

1. For too long has yafi n AAH/Osiris been going head to head.....Is it really all that nessessary?

Yafi was created by a band of Kaw-ers who had a hunch that they could take on the world....they just ended their OSW with Zaft and are not continuing their assualt on Osiris n AAH.....but what do they hope to gain out of this?Respect? If thats the way they decide to go around earning respect then they've got it....

But it seems that they are getting from bad to worst.....why not just settle this once and for all with a 48hr SW...?

Osiris

2. Osiris n AAH Vs Ya__judgment__fi

How does it sound to you guys? Like this nobody benefits from this OSW n it can go on forever....kaw was suppose to b an online social networking game but it turns out the other way around....lets hear what the world has to say with regards to this issue....

P.s: please only comment if you have issues with regards to this matter.....

3. As I said in the other thread you made.

You don't war for respect, it is to destroy the enemy, get revenge. Make sure they never cross you again.

SW settle nothing, there's more than just a 24 hour turtle war.
    Hitting someone with 0 gold out is pointless. You must take what they have invested in allies and pots. Until they are ally less and potless then only then can it be settled

4. Val for September forum pres. Best way I've ever heard an osw explained. War on kaw

5. Please stop making bad treats the osw i over already now not so hard on I am osiris perm thx

6. Lol. I've got one word for yafi/judgement.......BADASS!!!

7. Da FAQ bram just say!!!?!?!

8. Val, with a little refinment that could be a great saying.

9. @op KaW was not supposed to be an online social networking game. It's a war game. They are playing how it's supposed to be played. One clan vs two for this long IS mighty respectful but as Val said, it isn't about respect.

10. YAFI HAS CF WITH AAH ? since when since I am in AAH

11. Yafi cf with Osiris I think... 

Either way just keep hitting 

12. Er nope. No cf. enough said.

13. I have had the opportunity to do a Sw against yafi. At least their whole clan was active at the same time. This is a turtle osw

14. This is a war game and I personally enjoy war no matter the outcome. But to keep it fun atleast match our activity.

15. Ya porkerer.. U can boast how turtle this osw is when u guys cant even do a system war without mercs..

So dun make urself look more stupid with all these posts saying u are bored when OS cant even war on their own.. LOL!

An the best part, everyone in kaw knows that! LOL!!!

16. U forgot a "er" broThe correct spelling is only 1 post above yours. I'm mean if your gonna shorten my name that's about the worst place to do so