YAFI vs AAH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *XxXiiilllD34THllliiiXxX (01), Sep 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is Osiris still involve? Can see ig is blood clan of Osiris.. So ig involve too?

2.  no stat alt alert. Lock thread please 

3. Who's alt ?? My new acc you silly noob muhahah

4. Why this SNR noob from AAH always show up in the forum he suppose to warring YAFI now but he spend more time on the forum no wonder ppls always say AAH can't fight only trash talk in forum but no action wuhahahaha

5. Another one 

6. That doesn't mean it's not your main... The_philosopher is an alt, but he prefers not to make threads with his main.

7. I know you striped was meaning guy above. I'd respond if he posts with his main lol

8. SNR hurry up back to hitting eb never ever seen a warrior spend more time on forum than warring their opponent hahahaha I think AAH should be destroy by YaFI soon just a forum fighter lol

9. Strip I think u r snr's alt or may be u licking his bum

10. If you don't know who strip is then leave, :/ EVERYONE knows strip.

11. Shogun if u don't know who am I u just leave too a lot ppls know me u silly

12. Idgaf atleasts he's not posting with an alt.

13. YAFI
    

14. If you read op's wall, seems as if he's been claiming to of have been affiliated with Many clans including AAH and YAFI

15. Yes they are in.

Question answered /lock

16. Necromancer, don't bump old threads

17. Op should mind his own business. If you're not involved get the **** out!!! Yippee ki yay mother fucker!!!!

18. Wait wait...Yafi is telling AAH to go back to hitting EBs??? 

Rich coming from the clan who doesn't hit back and was destroyed 2 months ago yet are still fighting with **** BFA now. Not giving up when you are deaf doesn't make you a winner. Just means you are too damn stubbornly egotistical to accept the inevitable.

Support to ISS allies AAH!

Č¥Ń

19. Dead* Lolz fail Siri...fail

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.