Yafi vs AAH/Osiris

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *MachineGun-qad (01), Aug 16, 2012.

1. Lol@ at all the strips on Yafi clan page. Is this really happening? I mean if this is true. Thats serious damage. It must be fun to be yafi. Or is it all an illusion??

2. No illusion. Both sides still at war.

3. Just because it shows that much doesn't mean it was all stripped, did they say they completed the strip? I could hire an allie for someone for 3T steal em abit and say I stripped em 

4. @BlueStar Thats why i'm asking that if its an illusion.

5. Mmmm....i know who the clans Osiris and AAH are but Yafi?

6. you ask for it=Yafi

7. Highly doubt those strips are near accurate

8. War is ongoing and I think it's in it's 5th month now (lost count) - Yafi certainly more active after they were given a nudge a couple of months back.

9. I doubt they are really active, I suspect the use of bots as I check them via pc every hour and it always shows active...

10. ^ accusing of botting? :roll:

5 months is impressive lol.

11. And what? You're telling me people stay active 24/7 nightly? Track em for a couple of days and tell me what you think

12. This isn't the first time yafi has been accused of botting.

13. Cheese, track em for a couple of days and tell me what you think, via pc. They all show active all the time

14. Sure. PM me a list of possible names. I'm an EXPERT at tracking. :mrgreen:

15. Bluestar - have some decorum in posts please

16. I heard KaWcaine can make people have insomnia, among other afflictions lol.

I don't know how accurate means of you checking is either; but surely if you are able to track them you also posses a similar level of activity?
    Anyway, if they are botting, I hope the culprits are banned ASAP. Otherwise GL to both sides.

17. I warred YAFI good warriors sad to see SO MUCH trash tho... Bc of course -
    ༺ÅLPHÅ༻ and 7DS when warring YAFI never exchanged a word .
    But anyhow YAFI are a solid clan anybody who can OSW 2 months and keep 85% of their members has my FULL respect

18. @alpha Same here. Since i've seen yafi they are in continous war. And they are definitely no pushover. A very respectable clan.

19. Yep and To edit my post kinda I know it's been longer than 2months but I'm saying like once 2 months and 85% members respect is given.
    ༺ÅLPHÅ༻