YAFI MAKES OSIRIS LOOK SILLY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *YAFI_CRAPS_ON_OSIRIS (01), Oct 24, 2012.

1. DAY TO DAY WE WATCH YAFI MAKE OSIRIS LOOK STUPID. YAFI HAVE SHOWS LOYALTY TO ALL THERE MEMBERS.ALL WE SEE FROM OSIRIS IS HOW THEY HAVE TURNED ON THERE MEMBERS. YAFI'S PLANNED STRIPS ARE A GOOD EXAMPLE HOW EASY THEY HAVE BEEN RIPPING OSIRIS A PART WHAT HAPPEN TO THE ALMIGHTY OSIRIS BECAUSE TODAY OSIRIS LOOKS LIKE A BUNCH OF CATTLE GETTING SENT TO THERE SLAUGHTER. OSIRIS IS THE NEW LAUGHING STOCK OF KAW MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAMES AND DOM ARE THE BIGGEST LAUGHING STOCKS OF OSIRIS MUA HAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. YAFI KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

3. And you sir, make yourself look a whole lot more than silly, caps raging about a matter you would know jack about, with an alt.

If you think anyone values or finds this information even slightly relevant, then I suggest you get some help.

Now go back to banging your head on a wall?
    :)

4. Noobs caps rage.. Man this gave me a good laugh. I really hope u aren't a yafi alt.. Cause I'm starting to realize some yafi-Ians are really nice ppl in actual fact.. And this I hope u aren't a yafi alt so as to not smear these people's images. Shame on yourself. Speak with a main and at least I'll have a tinge of respect for u.

5. hanahahha what an idiot

he thinks osiris looks silly look at the cap raging alt

6. Oh.... You're supporting YAFI?

7. Your action of posting this thread makes you look more silly...

8. I sure feel silly now.

Thank you for enlightening me to the error of my previous ways. I will surely introduce myself in the nature of my stupidity from this day forward.

9. Now that this is settled, lets all get waffles with little hearts in them for our love for each other.

[​IMG]

10. Nice. You failed to add the Blueberry to the Waffles. =)

11. mmmmm waffles i want waffles

12. That was almost an epic CAPS LOCK rage.

13. Lol caps noob rage

14. Lmao darth

15. I don't mean to be rude. Honestly I'm prolly naive on thread writing.
    Please correct me if I'm wrong AAH wrote prolly the best war thread ever with Officer Inter looking better than my fireman's calendar
    That was the Yafi/AAH war right? Then there was another thread where ppl accused of botting was locked, right? Or was it the same thread. Now I see a gazillion threads a week re Yafi and OS. So is this the same war?

Another Dumb question. Why would one side or the other not admit to themselves their rival has the upper hand pursue a CF, go rebuild and study tactics, and have another go at it in a month?
    The reason I bring this up is I've noticed valuable KaW players retire and others leave their clans. Two of the retired fellas I liked a lot and they will be missed. You could say the prolonged war and war of words had nothing to do with it, but I believe you were wrong.
    If this is the goal I don't get it. Were it Tennis or Chess wouldn't you want a rematch?
    I believe a osw should be a part of our system wars with the twist gold stolen instead of time limit. The limit might be 20T or 100T once achieved the war is over the victor indisputable.
    Allow me to back up now. AAH thread was funny, entertained all who read it and showed the spirit of a war game.
    Wulf's thread to Joe another form of pure class. "We accept". Brilliant.
    I guess what I question is it really in your hearts to destroy the game for someone else?

16. The truth is that Yafi have the upper hand. I know I shouldn't say it, but they do.

Every time a member of Osiris or AAH is going to get stripped, be it through an outside banker or some fluke pile of cash that we are not constantly emptying, the whole of kaw will here about it.

Yup, Dan had a big strip done on him and lost a packet. This is the extent that Yafi have their control on the war.

Let's be honest here... There is no way anyone other than Yafi will win if it continues, except ATA and AmEx.

Osiris cannot strip Yafi as, despite one or two, there is nothing to take. Yafi have no interest in winning by increasing their ally or defensive pot number. Why should they? They know we will take anything they leave available for us so every cent is locked away in attack pots till they can sell them all to buy an upgrade.

Can't say I blame them.

The bragging and propaganda train will always show in the favour of Yafi. Simply because we have nothing to take and therefore brag about.

They choose to play the game as a guerilla. It's all they have left to do. Bore your opponent into a necessary cf.

I know I, for certain, am bored to tears...